Plans this weekend?

Shaun1982

Got lots to do this weekend. Got to fit new front and rear drop links, roll rear arches, fit new eibach anti roll bars and camber arms and toe bolts. And to finish it off nicely put my new wheels on ;):thumbs:

• Like 1

Just cleaned out the fish tank, now to get back to Lara Croft.

I'm also itching to buy a few bits for the Zed, especially as my quarterly bonus has been confirmed, but until I sell this damn house i can't justify it :(

How you getting on with TR? I finished it the other day, really enjoyed it :)

BBK I was fortunate enough to pick my car up already clean :lol:

I'm also itching to buy a few bits for the Zed, especially as my quarterly bonus has been confirmed, but until I sell this damn house i can't justify it :(

Really enjoying it. Nice testament to the TR of old, with a decent story line, very impressive graphics and enough to keep it interesting. I've just got to the section where the party is repairing the boat

Really enjoying it. Nice testament to the TR of old, with a decent story line, very impressive graphics and enough to keep it interesting. I've just got to the section where the party is repairing the boat

You're not massively far from the end then

Smudge, lucky you. Wish I had a load of bits coming. All I'm waiting on is some cable & terminals ready to make a grounding kit

Nothing Zed related this weekend, other than ordering some wheel nuts. She could (desperately) do with a really good clean but I'll leave it until the snow has gone. Tomorrow, I'll be watching The Tour of Flanders on Eurosport and on Monday will start clearing up the fallen trees in our garden.

Pete

Just cleaned my tank out too.... might have to DL tge new TR on my PC..... :thumbs:

well today I started with this

483674_10152733795150503_2054956874_n_zps8b2613f0.jpg

then I did this

48102_10152733796070503_1167679749_n_zpsf908cfb1.jpg

and finished with this

554545_10152733796800503_2027342805_n_zps5a511c8b.jpg

this was so I could take it home, still got to paint it, and fit the lower grille and under tray, and the in arch extensions. then I need to find new fog lights. it goes in to the body shop on Tuesday, where the sides and rear will be fitted properly and the whole car gets a lick of paint.