Battlefield 4

M13KYF

COD no way compares to Battlefield. The latest one is the worst in the series.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I think the latest one is the best of the series for multiplayer in terms of design - I love the flexibility of the point based class system for example. Unfortuantely the implementation is no where near as good as the design and the lag/glitches completely ruin the game.

I am definitely buying this one, i hope they upped their game on the single player side of things and really make use of the large maps they can do as i felt it lacked a lot of story and immersion as well as doing what BF is good at doing!

But yeah the graphics look fantastic, looks so fluid and dynamic, animations look even better now, just everything lol, 2 thumbs up from me!

Battlefield 2 ruined my changes of a decent degree. It was as addictive as crack.

By far the best multiplayer game going but I've not played on my Xbox for over a year since the last BF game came out.

Probably get it anyway. Are most people PC or Xbox? If its Xbox we'll have to get a Gamer Tag thread going when it comes out

Looks damn good on the pc B)

i wonder how the 7-8 year old consoles will cope :lol: :lol:

guess it might also launch on the "nextgen" consoles but we'll have to wait and see :)

Just hope they sort out the netcode on the pc where you die seconds later behind cover from unseen and unheard bullets :dry:

I'm normally a COD man, I have everyone from the start....... but I have to say Battlefield 4 looks INCREDIBLE and will most certainly give COD a run for their money! B):surrender:

COD and BF are in different leagues so NO competition :)

Looks absolutely stunning, however that's about it for me. I'm bored of modern day setting FPS games, they're all exactly the same now.

Still, if the next gen is going to look that good, count me in :)

the nextgen will more than likely be locked at 30fps at 1080 for the forseeable future after launch, give it a couple of years and you may see 60fps at 1080 :)

Looks absolutely stunning, however that's about it for me. I'm bored of modern day setting FPS games, they're all exactly the same now.

Still, if the next gen is going to look that good, count me in :)

the nextgen will more than likely be locked at 30fps at 1080 for the forseeable future after launch, give it a couple of years and you may see 60fps at 1080 :)

It will be a **** poor effort if it will be 30fps on the next gen hardware, i'd feel pi**ed off for console players. I get 120+ on my pc in BF3 B)

^^ going by leaked internet info the PS4 is about on par with a AMD 7750 which in turn is a AMD 6750 which is on par with a AMD(ATI) 5850 way back in 2009, so just about mid range, yes they will get great games from it but will take time.

IMHO and i may just be rambling too :lol: