Iron Man 3

So Iron Man 3 comes out next month. I've had the day booked off since October. Anybody else as excited as me? Seen the first film about 12-15 times and the second one about 10 times :cloud9:

It comes out on Friday 26th April, with some cinemas starting at 00:01 on the 25th April.

Teaser 1...

Teaser 2...

• Like 2

I can't wait for this, hence I'm not spoiling it for myself by watching any trailers as they always show the best bits. Same with Star Trek.

Mmmmm... You and I have more in common than I initially would have thought. :hug:

Commonality leads to dating!

Be careful Ekona bbk's on the hunt.

Resistance is futile.

I can't wait for this, hence I'm not spoiling it for myself by watching any trailers as they always show the best bits. Same with Star Trek.

Mmmmm... You and I have more in common than I initially would have thought. :hug:

Commonality leads to dating!

Be careful Ekona bbk's on the hunt.

Resistance is futile.

He may dress like a woman but he definitely isn't one, so not interested. :sorry:

My 4 yr old daughter is iron man crazy.

She has no concept of cinema classifications but knows "12a" is the number she wants so mum can take her to see it!

Few weeks ago she went to a party. All the girls in princess gear except for our "little miss iron man"

• Like 3

She has no concept of cinema classifications but knows "12a" is the number she wants so mum can take her to see it!

Few weeks ago she went to a party. All the girls in princess gear except for our "little miss iron man"

Awesome! You've brought her up well!

Awesome! You've brought her up well!

+1

I was the other way around, everyone else in iron man outfits, me in my princess costume.

Must admit I'm looking forward to star trek more than IM3, thought the last one was lacking something. Still love RDJ though.

• 1 month later...

Watched it last night and was entertained.

What did amuse me was...

...the shipping cranes at the final showdown. I work at the Port Of Felixstowe and noticed how they made those cranes look bigger by shrinking the Bromma Frames (yellow bit that picks up the containers).

Also the bit where Tony and Rhodes take cover on the crane, that area leads nowhere as it just goes to the servicing platform for the powercable reel. Also the cranes used were the older generation ZPMC cranes, we have the same ones at the port and the latest ones are actually bigger.

And nobody uses the wires to lift the containers like in the movie, wires are only used for out of gauge cargo that is loaded on flat racks, not regular 40" containers.

So yeah had a bit of a chuckle about that