350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider

14N

Ian my "Something Special" boot divider arrived yesterday and I am so pleased with it. Awesome is the only way to describe it. If anyone wants to see how cool this mans work is then check out my profile for pictures.

Cheers Ian...you da man ;-)

Cheers Lee. I really pleased you're happy with it :thumbs: Here's a pic i stole from your gallery. :teeth:

sml_gallery_22829_700_431774.jpg

The 'Z GT4' are laser cut from stainless to match the plate you get in the GT4 models.

Really like this, may look at something similar for my GT4 in the future, looks really classy B)

• Like 1

Thanx for the orange boot divider Ian looks great. Will upload a photo fitted tomorrow

Thanks to Ian, got my boot divider the other day.

Fits perfectly, looks OEM, easy to remove, couldn't be happier with it!

Great product :thumbs:

Cheers guys, thanks for asking me to make you one.

Really like this, may look at something similar for my GT4 in the future, looks really classy B)

Thanks Terry, just drop me a PM if I can help.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Ian, Could you add me to the list for a blue one please :), Thanks

Hi Lycan, I know I'm completely shooting myself in the foot here, but there's a 'pre-owned' one of mine in the for sale thread with a blue Z.Take a look: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/97604-14n-tonneauvertical-divider-w-blue-z/

Of course, still let me know if you'd like me to make you one, I'd be more than happy to. And :welcome: to the forum :)

Hi 14N, could you send me a PM too regarding options. These look amazing.

Hi STYLZ. Sure thing, will do :thumbs:

Hi Ian, Could you add me to the list for a blue one please :), Thanks

Hi Lycan, I know I'm completely shooting myself in the foot here, but there's a 'pre-owned' one of mine in the for sale thread with a blue Z.Take a look: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/97604-14n-tonneauvertical-divider-w-blue-z/

Of course, still let me know if you'd like me to make you one, I'd be more than happy to. And :welcome: to the forum :)

Hi 14N, could you send me a PM too regarding options. These look amazing.

Hi STYLZ. Sure thing, will do :thumbs:

Thanks for that man, your a star!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry for the delayed reply, I'll send you each a PM soon, but in the meantime I've replied to each below Thanks for your interest :thumbs:

Would it be possible to get one of these with blue LEDs like the red one on the first post? Think it would look awesome in my blue Zed 😄

STYLZ has also asked me about getting a LED version. I'm looking into the perspex and LEDs needed so I can give a better idea of price. (Mark provided his own for the one I made for him).

I'm interested in getting one. Please PM me with a few design examples. It's for a grey 313.

No probs, will do :thumbs: Most of the ideas are on page 1 of this thread. If you can think of anything else, just let me know.

are these still being made, i would love one soooo much. had to brake hard and got hit in the head with a bread roll. how do i go about getting one these ?

I hope it was a fresh (soft) bread roll, rather than a stale one :lol: Sorry, don't mean to laugh at your misfortune, at least it wasn't a tin or jar of something!. The divider would have prevented any bread/head related incident. I'll send you a PM ASAP.

Hi 14N.

Is it too late to join in the list for this current batch of didviders?

If not could you put me down for a plain black carpeted one and PM me details of how to pay you and send delivery dtails?

Many thanks

Andy

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'd like one as well please.

Can you advise how these stay in place? Do they come with a fitting mechanism?

I'd like mine black with the Z in the middle if you still do that?

Edited by PageyUK

• 2 weeks later...

These look awesome and I'm very tempted for that reason! Funny question though - what is the practicality that this solves? =)

Without a divider, passers by can see whatever "goodies" you may have left in your boot.

Worse still, if you are on the way back from the supermarket in a hurry and suddenly hit the brakes, you may get hit in the head by a bread roll projected from the boot behind :lol:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...