350Z Vertical Tonneau Cover / Boot Divider

14N

• 3 weeks later...

Mine has arrived and is installed. Nice work Ian, top man :thumbs:

Divider arrived and fitted , looks good and fitted really well

I can't add much to the praise in this thread except to say +1 :thumbs: the divider looks amazing and fits perfectly. Thanks a lot Ian! :D

Fitted my divider today. Looks awesome. Thanks

Cheers fellas. I'm really pleased you're happy with them :thumbs:

Hurry up and post some pics Rob! :lol: I'm looking forward to seeing it fitted :snack:

• 2 weeks later...

Mine has arrived and is installed. Nice work Ian, top man :thumbs:

Divider arrived and fitted , looks good and fitted really well

I can't add much to the praise in this thread except to say +1 :thumbs: the divider looks amazing and fits perfectly. Thanks a lot Ian! :D

Fitted my divider today. Looks awesome. Thanks

Cheers fellas. I'm really pleased you're happy with them :thumbs:

Hurry up and post some pics Rob! :lol: I'm looking forward to seeing it fitted :snack:

I think that quoting Ian may help :D

• Like 1

Haha :lol: Yeah, it did help actually :thumbs: Sorry guys, busy day today. The'quote notification' did help draw my attention. I'll drop you a PM soon with a couple of questions regarding your dividers. But yes, I'm still making these, I'll add you to the list on P1. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello General and Ogman.

Yep, still making them (although production is limited this time of year). I'll add you to the list on P1 and drop you a PM very soon.

Dear Lord and ND06OUK, I haven't forgotten about you guys :thumbs:

Thanks, Ian

• Like 1

Ian my "Something Special" boot divider arrived yesterday and I am so pleased with it. Awesome is the only way to describe it. If anyone wants to see how cool this mans work is then check out my profile for pictures.

Cheers Ian...you da man ;-)

• Like 1

Ian my "Something Special" boot divider arrived yesterday and I am so pleased with it. Awesome is the only way to describe it. If anyone wants to see how cool this mans work is then check out my profile for pictures.

Cheers Ian...you da man ;-)

Cheers Lee. I really pleased you're happy with it :thumbs: Here's a pic i stole from your gallery. :teeth:

sml_gallery_22829_700_431774.jpg

The 'Z GT4' are laser cut from stainless to match the plate you get in the GT4 models.

• Like 3

Hello General and Ogman.

Yep, still making them (although production is limited this time of year).

Thanks, Ian

I would just like to say thank you oh so much for mine especially given the time of year. As I understand it my fiancé got in touch hoping without much likelihood to get one for me by Christmas & you went out of the way to get it done for her/me. I have been after one of these for years but refused to pay silly high ebay prices & after seeing this thread about a year & half ago I ended up being stubborn & just leaving it on my Xmas/birthday 'list' rather than getting one myself. Came as a total surprise this morning & the quality is absolutely top notch. Will be popping it in the Z tomorrow but just wanted to say thanks & Merry Christmas :)

Cheers,

Adam.

• Like 2

I would just like to say thank you oh so much for mine especially given the time of year. As I understand it my fiancé got in touch hoping without much likelihood to get one for me by Christmas & you went out of the way to get it done for her/me. I have been after one of these for years but refused to pay silly high ebay prices & after seeing this thread about a year & half ago I ended up being stubborn & just leaving it on my Xmas/birthday 'list' rather than getting one myself. Came as a total surprise this morning & the quality is absolutely top notch. Will be popping it in the Z tomorrow but just wanted to say thanks & Merry Christmas :)

Cheers,

Adam.

Thank you very much Adam for your kind words (thanks also for Jenny for joining the forum, just so she could send me a PM).

I'm really glad I was able to get one made and sent to you in time for Christmas, [cough] sorry I mean I'm pleased Santa :santa: received Jenny's letter and the elves were able to meet her request in time to get it on his sleigh [cough] :teeth:

Haha, seriously, I'm really pleased you're happy with it Adam, please thank Jenny on my behalf for getting in touch. I hope you both had a great Christmas and thanks again :thumbs:

Cheers, Ian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...