How to put all those funny yellow faces

Yes, but the smilies do not show up on the ipad for posting if using Internet Explorer, but you can see them used by others.

So does anyone who uses an ipad use something else that allows the use of smilies?

Yes, but the smilies do not show up on the ipad for posting if using Internet Explorer, but you can see them used by others.

So does anyone who uses an ipad use something else that allows the use of smilies?

You have to type the code version on an iPad such as : stir: (but without the space in between the : and s) :stir:

You have to type the code version on an iPad such as : stir: (but without the space in between the : and s) :stir:

Yes, but to be fair Jim we are not all computer geeks that can or want to remember the various codes and I often see 'codes' posted on here that must be wrong because they do not show the actual smiley (like those who try and put them in thread headings which will not work) :shrug:

Yes, but to be fair Jim we are not all computer geeks that can or want to remember the various codes and I often see 'codes' posted on here that must be wrong because they do not show the actual smiley (like those who try and put them in thread headings which will not work) :shrug:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69201-forum-emotions-on-ipads-and-other-tablets/

:p

Jim I can picture you with yellow facepaint trying to scare away grizzly bears from your driveway :lol:

:lol: I will have to have a go at that

:worthless: I think it's only fair as you clearly have a thing about body paint after threatening Smudge with purpleness :teeth: