What's happening to me?

ir655

I installed an 8" underseat subwoofer today and washed the beauty today while we had +2C.

Decided to take the Z for a drive around town and to fill her up with some fuel. My girlfriend happened to be out with some friends and asked me to pick her up to give her a ride back to her place (my mother happens to live across from her). So we get to her place and decide to drop in at my mothers for a coffee. I had about 2 hours to kill before I had to meet some friends at the local pub for a St. Patty's day drink.

During the entire 2 hours we were sitting across from each other, I listened to about 10 minutes of their chit chat with me. The other 1 hour 50 was dedicated to looking at my lovely car parked on the street outside. I had 0 interest in what they were talking about, the only thing I could think about was the Z.

What is happening to me?

• Like 1

Damnit, I feared it might be Zeditis I've been struck with! Relationship with the lady is already shaky since ill rather play with the Zed than her :O

Regards,

Arman

There both about the same cost to run....EXPENSIVE.... :surrender: :surrender:

So I've noticed! But one things for sure: I'd rather listen to the sweet sound of the zed rather than her nagging sometimes. Plus, the zed doesn't have PMS often, if at all.

Regards,

Arman

• Like 1

I spread those 10 minutes out over the remaining 1hr 50 to make it look as if I was listening.

Nodded once in a while and said "yes" occasionally...I think I even chuckled a few times and caught myself doing it at the wrong moment.