Is my husband having an affair?

twobears

Ha ha, I love the tangents that the threads on here always seem to take. Sorry SMD, I just rang the hotel but they are fully booked for the forseeable future B) Never mind, I am sure that Mr & Mrs Wasso will be happy to see you later ;) Pity you didn't come with me to Florida the other week - our room had two kingsize beds for some reason :scare:

Ha ha, I love the tangents that the threads on here always seem to take. Sorry SMD, I just rang the hotel but they are fully booked for the forseeable future B) Never mind, I am sure that Mr & Mrs Wasso will be happy to see you later ;) Pity you didn't come with me to Florida the other week - our room had two kingsize beds for some reason :scare:

That's not king size in florida, its just to single beds for the fat yanks, lol.

Your obviously not giving him enough sex...or not the right type of sex... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Er, any advice on that then???? I thought that twice a year with the lights out and making sure to keep my liberty bodice on was plenty to keep any man happy?

• Like 1

Your obviously not giving him enough sex...or not the right type of sex... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Er, any advice on that then???? I thought that twice a year with the lights out and making sure to keep my liberty bodice on was plenty to keep any man happy?

Liberty bodice....

:worthless:

As for the hotel being fully booked.... your Zed or mine ;)

Liberty bodice....

You must be more agile than I imagined! There's not much room in a Zed :scare:

Liberty bodice....

You must be more agile than I imagined! There's not much room in a Zed :scare:

I'm 6'4" but can squeeze into the tightest of spaces ;)

Ha ha, yes, he must have waded through it all because he made it safely home in the end :D Actually, I think they were recovering the overturned lorry as he was trying to get back. They re-opened the road and he said there was no trace of anything fishy. He seemed quite disappointed :wacko:

I wish I'd been there really because I have had two incidents of following lorries which shed their cargo onto my car and fish would probably have done less harm than the potatoes that bounced onto my bonnet (not the Zed, thankfully) last time but probably not have been as tasty as the fully wrapped sandwiches which providently landed on my bonnet one morning as I drove to work behind a van with faulty doors. They were quite nice, even if the fillings were somewhat unimaginative, and everyone in the office thought so too since I had gathered enough on my bonnet and windscreen for the entire staff :D

Ha ha, yes, he must have waded through it all because he made it safely home in the end :D Actually, I think they were recovering the overturned lorry as he was trying to get back. They re-opened the road and he said there was no trace of anything fishy. He seemed quite disappointed :wacko:

I wish I'd been there really because I have had two incidents of following lorries which shed their cargo onto my car and fish would probably have done less harm than the potatoes that bounced onto my bonnet (not the Zed, thankfully) last time but probably not have been as tasty as the fully wrapped sandwiches which providently landed on my bonnet one morning as I drove to work behind a van with faulty doors. They were quite nice, even if the fillings were somewhat unimaginative, and everyone in the office thought so too since I had gathered enough on my bonnet and windscreen for the entire staff :D

Haha I once loaded up a bakers van then as it pulled away the whole lot fell out over Eltham high street :blush:

pmsl