Another newbie to the world of Zed

Evening all,

As someone who is yet to actually buy the car, I feel my first posting is slightly premature. I am still looking for the right thing and suffering the pains of being really picky. I had a 200sx for a couple of years that I loved to bits, but in that old Nissan tradition... it rusted to @*!#.

So, time to grow up, move on, and get 3500 cubes of glory.

I'll bombard the forum with pictures when I do find the right one, and look forward to driving past, waving at, and meeting some of you in the not too distant future!

Hey Wardy :welcome: and like you i had two S14's and was seriously thinking about getting an S15 but even the latest of those is over 10 years old so i bit the bullet and

got myself a Zed and i couldn't be happier. The only thing i miss is the kick of the GT2871R, but the torque of the V6 makes up for it. Its a buyers market at the moment

so don't take 2nd best, its worth waiting for the exact spec and colour that you're after. Happy Hunting.