Just bought a Track Car

Will370z

This is the most pointless thread.

I've got an amazing story to tell you.....ill tell you later

I think you've missed the point but great attitude there mate, you will go far on this forum.

Edited by Will370z

Come on Will :surrender:

A little bmw 328, cracking price so should be a source of cheap fun for the year. Would have loved an elise but there were slight practicality issues

The fact that you'd never fit inside?

Great to hear guys......

Whenever you've got some track time let me know and we can heads up a meet. :thumbs:

If you need any parts for it let me know, I'm sure we'd be able to sort trade pricing out for you both... :)

Cheers we may very well be in touch.

Seems like there are quite a few of us on the forum that will be tracking cars this year. Be good if we can co-ordinate together for added fun

• Like 1

328 should be a great car, is it fully sorted already or is it going to be a project?

Definitely a project but we will take it slow. Brillo has had experience with mx-5s and bmws before as track projects so im following his lead and looking to learn and have fun on the way. Cant wait.

Will post up pics when we pick her up

This is the most pointless thread.

I've got an amazing story to tell you.....ill tell you later

I think you've missed the point but great attitude there mate, you will go far on this forum.

I've been on the forum long enough. Just prefer to look at interesting threads on cars and was intrigued to see what you had bought as I'm looking for a track car myself.