Oh hell yeah...

AMT

Your having a laugh...You filled it and "poodled" out of the petrol station for a few hundred yards and then took the photo...!!!

I did that when I sold my X5 which did 9 MPG in town..showing 21 MPG in the photo...!!! or you have ruined a good Zed and fitted LPG... :thumbs:

Nope, motorway and the dial had been running for a good while, no reset cheating or coasting! lol (by doing so one day I managed 99.something mpg! lol). This didn't last long as I had to turn off, but there it is... 40mpg and running a decent speed. These moments are best enjoyed briefly :lol: Usually you might see this with an average low speed so when I saw it I was like...PHOTO! (then I stopped being a saddo and got on with my day :))

Edited by AMT
  • Like 1

Mine is usually driven around town...so 15 MPG average over a tank full.

I going to do a run from London to Sheffield and back in a week or so.

It will be interesting to see what MPG I can get..Will I get there and back on a tank full..?? :thumbs:

Pah, I am not impressed. I would be more impressed if it read 12 - 14mpg. That means that the car is being driven the way it should be. :lol: Totally agree with Graham, there is no point in having a zed if your looking at mpgs lol

No point in having a Zed and worrying about that sort of detail :D

Its the novelty... :lol: Todays work related drive and to my friends etc has been 18.5....mmmm back to normal... Real world average is about 23mpg for me. Good enough.*furiously buys lottery tickets* :lol:

Nope, motorway and the dial had been running for a good while, no reset cheating or coasting! lol (by doing so one day I managed 99.something mpg! lol). This didn't last long as I had to turn off, but there it is... 40mpg and running a decent speed. These moments are best enjoyed briefly :lol: Usually you might see this with an average low speed so when I saw it I was like...PHOTO! (then I stopped being a saddo and got on with my day :))

Have you gotta Super Charger fitted?