Buying a 350z from Trade-link.

Agr07

Z-newbie just like to back you up as just joined this site in the outcome that I will be a proud owner of a z next week from your garage good customer service from my visit today which was out of the blue and resulted in a sale with the little extras that I wanted to make it an extra special z, so do me proud next week when pick her up and gladly back you and your business up against this negative feedback.

Kind regards

Split

Welcome to The Land of Zed..look forward to seeing photos of your Zed... :welcome:

Just a quick observation as you have only ever made one post on here

and you have only just joined the forum today, how did you know where to sing the praises of Trade Link on this thread....???. :scare:

• Like 3

and you have only just joined the forum today, how did you know where to sing the praises of Trade Link on this thread....???. :scare:

There are several different possible answers to that question. :welcome: Split screen. Look forward to seeing the photos when you get the chance.

"Nissan Zed" is the Facebook page of a Partner of Trade Link started 17 hours ago by either Seb or Greg.

See us members at 350Z -com get a mention on it "for all of us who sit in our office chairs and not in our Zeds..etc:

Would be nice to know who Split the "mystery shopper is"...!! :scare:

• Like 1

Z-newbie just like to back you up as just joined this site in the outcome that I will be a proud owner of a z next week from your garage good customer service from my visit today which was out of the blue and resulted in a sale with the little extras that I wanted to make it an extra special z, so do me proud next week when pick her up and gladly back you and your business up against this negative feedback.

Kind regards

Split

Haha - I bet if a admin looked at the IP address on these accounts they would all be the same! :facepalm:

• Like 2

"Nissan Zed" is the Facebook page of a Partner of Trade Link started 17 hours ago by either Seb or Greg.

See us members at 350Z -com get a mention on it "for all of us who sit in our office chairs and not in our Zeds..etc:

Would be nice to know who Split the "mystery shopper is"...!! :scare:

I agree Dave 350.

Kind regards

Split

Thanks split!!! Pick up date of next Wednesday would be reasonable but can probably be done and ready before that. I'll phone you today anyway.

This its just comical bordering on insulting now

I bet if a admin looked at the IP address on these accounts they would all be the same!

They are not.

And now locking as the OP has asked, before this goes further downhill

I think before any more comments are made, this thread should be locked.

People have had their say & I got some thinking todo.