Someone is targeting my car

downhuman

Trouble is if you go all medievil over someone, specially a minor making a snow **** on your car then you are going to be the one in trouble, rightly or wrongly..... As Doogy said it's done to get a reaction and after all the keying threads recently I would be thankful that all thats happened so far is just playful....

The CCTV thing is a good idea :thumbs:

Yeah I know I'm OTT and could be worse.

The snow peter wasn't as much of an issue - the egging was - luckily it focussed on the windscreen and the A-pillar has a layer of Nanolex on it, which shrugged it off despite baking in the sun.

The 'nice' cars around here have had issues - a neighbour's Fiesta ST had chicken breasts smeared all over it, whilst another's Scirroco had a Fajita smeared all over it.

We suffer from middle class bored kids syndrome around here...

During one of the first snow days a few years ago, a group were pelting our roof with snow balls - despite glaring out of the window at them. A few moments later the entire snow on the roof avalanched down and ripped all our guttering off in the process.

www.ultimatecarparts.co.uk do a talking car alarm, (few others also do one), you can record anything on to your MP3 player...

like gunfire, "f**** off and leave my car alone" ...!! "or we are watching you" ....etc. and when the alarm is triggered itplays the recording..

You can also get a silent alarm that alerts you when somebody is near your car, so you can pop out and catch the

little f***ers at it. :thumbs: :thumbs:

My Dog seems to keep the local neds/chavs away from the driveway :teeth:

rolome-1.jpg

Thats not a Dog . . . . thats a fecking Horse B)

:lol:

It'd definately fit me on his back ..................... now where did BBK and SMD put that saddle ?

Personally think the talking alarm is pretty naff. Id probably draw a snow dong on it if i heard it lol. All joking aside i think that the silent alarm is a really good idea. Where would you get one of them?

That sounds like the answer to me :) And then go and sell one to all the other unfortunate victims :teeth:

Not scare the crap out of them....beat the crap out of them...!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I said scare because the police don't look favourable on assault on a minor.

Exactly :doh:

silent alarm sounds good...

I would have a word at the local Waitrose see who has been buying Eggs, Chicken & Fajitas :lol:

Edited by spursmaddave

I wouldn't suggest a talking alarm, it would probably become a game to set it off them.

I've seen kids playing before seeing who could get closest to an RX-7 without the clifford alarm making its warning sound.

Edit: changing a typo.

Edited by Dedman