Door Handle colour change/wrap

tony.r123

• 1 month later...

How hard is it to remove the door handles? i'm going to paint my black in the coming weeks, i just dont want to take them apart and realise there's a million pieces in there, and i fudged everything up.

How hard is it to remove the door handles? i'm going to paint my black in the coming weeks, i just dont want to take them apart and realise there's a million pieces in there, and i fudged everything up.

Easy! Just dont drop the nuts into the door, and before u remove the drivers door handle completely look at how the door lock mechanism fits in for when u put it back together

Easy! Just dont drop the nuts into the door, and before u remove the drivers door handle completely look at how the door lock mechanism fits in for when u put it back together

Cheers mate, did a quick search and couldnt find a guide, so just had a quick look around and found one anyway, thanks again :)

Guide if anybody else needs it:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/49789-howto-removereplace-exterior-drivers-door-handle/

• Like 2

Cheers mate, did a quick search and couldnt find a guide, so just had a quick look around and found one anyway, thanks again :)

Guide if anybody else needs it:

http://www.350z-uk.c...rs-door-handle/

Good man Reeco