Doogy's Little Build Project - Now Complete - Page 9

DoogyRev

• 4 months later...

Been busy galavanting around North America for the last month or so, so not really had time to finish the tool box, but its now done :teeth:

Sprayed the remaining drawers . .

tc84.jpg

Inside done with Truck Bed Lining again . . .

tc85.jpg

Handles on and Job's a goodin :thumbs: Considering what a crappy state it was in when I got it, I am pretty pleased with the result. At least I have somewhere to put all the tools I have been furnished with :yahoo:

tc86.jpg

tc87.jpg

. . . and of course its the done thing to "sticker it up" . . . so first one on B) Might also be contacting Mr Biscuit to make me a few up :ninja:

tc88.jpg

Thanks to everyone on their advise, especially Keyser, I think I would have right royally cocked it up with out your help :#1:

Now that my fairy soft hands are starting to get ruined, I will be starting a new little project in the next week or so . . . just waiting for some parts to come in. Build project number two will follow shortly.

B) Hope this is full of tools now Doogy :p

B) Hope this is full of tools now Doogy :p

funnily enough I was just looking for another one . . since this one is full to bursting :lol:

Hopefully a new build project will ensue shortly, I am just sourcing a suitable Motor (V8 of course) :stir:

Very cool and nice colour choice. B);)

Smurf Blue is always a good choice :thumbs:

:lol:;)

Can't believe it's the same tool box looking at page 1 and page 9 ~ I did a restoration on my old mans cantilever toolbox years ago that he gave to me but DoogyRevs is much better. :thumbs:

Should've spoken to Keyser! :D

Very cool and nice colour choice. B);)

Smurf Blue is always a good choice :thumbs:

:lol:;)

Can't believe it's the same tool box looking at page 1 and page 9 ~ I did a restoration on my old mans cantilever toolbox years ago that he gave to me but DoogyRevs is much better. :thumbs:

Should've spoken to Keyser! :D

In my defense I did restore it when I was around 12/13 years old back in 1992. :lol: Still got it but looks even worse now. :D