Don't be a tool, wrap your....

AMT

....Alloys!! Autosocks!....best damn purchase for a good while, well worth it. Couldn't even get out the car park, they took me out, along a road even buses n' trucks don't go and up any hill it wanted! Got me to the main road that was clear then I could take them off....superb! BUY THESE IF YOU USE YOUR ZED IN WINTER.. lol :yahoo: (Cheaper than winter tyres, maybe not get you up to speed but still...)

350Z-AS5-2-13c_zps2108cc52.jpg

Was sooo happy this morning, only took a few mins to get on too... cheers Wasso you inspired me haha :lol::thumbs: ...for everybody elses reference if your thinking about it in the future... you want size '695'. :)

they're priced at £45 on their website. (for some reason quotes doesn't work on ma work PC)

...what website you on?? :lol: ...lol! There about £70 odds! Ebay mines were £52 unopened. If your lucky you get the odd one at £30 ...

they're priced at £45 on their website. (for some reason quotes doesn't work on ma work PC)

...what website you on?? :lol: ...lol! There about £70 odds! Ebay mines were £52 unopened. If your lucky you get the odd one at £30 ...

Sorry, I misread the page that loaded. :blush:

They're from £45... the ones that fit the Zed are indeed £70 (http://www.autosockdirect.co.uk/).

I bought a set of these last year http://direct.asda.com/Tex-Chain-Anti-Skid-Snow-and-Ice-Wheel-Covers--2-pack/MASTERTexSnowChains,default,pd.html?dwvar_MASTERTexSnowChains_size=X%20Large £35.

I don't know how good they are, as now I have them and they're in the boot, it hasn't snowed enough to need them! Much like when I take an umbrella out anywhere, it never rains! :)

Edited by Dalos