Got a Standard Bose System, how do I play my Iphone music on it.

WhackyWill

Hi All.

I'm sure this subject is on here somewhere, but I cannot find it.

I got a 06 Zed GT with a standard Bose System in it, would like to be able

to play my IPod and my music on my iPhone through the system, How..??

Thanks in antisipation..

Will. :surrender: :surrender:

Bin it and buy something better. Or the hack, although I've yet to hear the sound quality on that.

First to say 'tape adaptor' or 'FM transmitter' gets a boot in the botty.

So you haven't heard the hack and your automatically assuming its better than the tape adapter? Good advice.

Bin it and buy something better. Or the hack, although I've yet to hear the sound quality on that.

So you haven't heard the hack and your automatically assuming its better than the tape adapter? Good advice.

:lol: I got a tape adapter.... It was crap so I chopped the cable off, got brave and did the hack. The sound is perfect with iPod hack :)

Defo recommend - just follow the guide, it's not too hard.

:lol: I got a tape adapter.... It was crap so I chopped the cable off, got brave and did the hack. The sound is perfect with iPod hack :)

Then you can say that as you have the experience to back it up. Better tape adapters also give better sound.

Then you can say that as you have the experience to back it up. Better tape adapters also give better sound.

Are you having a poke at someone Dblock lol!

Another vote for the hack from me. I wouldnt use the ipod lead tho, id use a normal 3.5mm lead which would then give you the flexibility to use any mp3 player or phone on it.

I had no problems doing the hack on mine, worked a treat and the sound quality was good enough for me.