To GT or not to GT...

mines a non gt, not really botherd about cruise, the bose system as most will /have said aint brilliant, the cloth seat tend to hold you better, warm in the winter & cool in the summer also weighs less, and as for wheels rays / standard . people always have different views.

Rays can be bought for £300/400 nowadays as can leather seats.

my priority was condition , mileage. service history. ive already stuck on a set of rays and looking at putting in a double din sat nav, so apart from seats and cruise no real difference i say ;)

First of all I would make sure it's a uk spec and not import. Second of all it depends how important that 1k of money is to you. Personally I would go for a gt pack. But you can have as much fun out of either!

On the other hand I would rather a tidy standard uk car than a problem child gt pack, so take some time looking for that dream! :drive1

Probably an idiotic noob question but...

I see loads of ads, some mention limited slip diff, some don't. My understanding from reading bits on here and other sites is that all UK models come with a LSD. Is this correct or is it a GT spec goody?

Edited by SuperStu