350Z as competition prizes - Anyone got one?

14N

Was just having a root through YouTube and ended up watching 350Z related clips, which resulted in me watching the 5th gear road tests (all very favourable towards the Zed).

After a couple of the tests and/or shoot-outs against other cars, :drive1 the 350Z is then offered as a competition prize.

I was just wondering, is anyone on here an owner of one of the Zeds that has previously been given away? I appreciate you may not be the original competition winner, but maybe recognise your car from the registration number from one of the clips?

Just a thought :shrug: I had to ask....

I know that AmyZed had won a competiton in the MaxPower magazine competition, but that went very very badly. She doesn't have it anymore. Or should I say it never really got delivered.

I know we shouldn't bring this up again but you really have got to comment when someone mentions it................what...........the FOOK was that monstrosity.

The editor of MaxPower needs literally fisting to death for unleashing that monstrosity upon the world. It looked like a blind, syphallitic monkey had welded it together using only its own pubes and bodily fluid.

• Like 1

I know that AmyZed had won a competiton in the MaxPower magazine competition, but that went very very badly. She doesn't have it anymore. Or should I say it never really got delivered.

I know we shouldn't bring this up again but you really have got to comment when someone mentions it................what...........the FOOK was that monstrosity.

The editor of MaxPower needs literally fisting to death for unleashing that monstrosity upon the world. It looked like a blind, syphallitic monkey had welded it together using only its own pubes and bodily fluid.

+1 It's better for us all it was stillborn and not allowed to defile our precious countryside.

:lol:

:lol:

It certainly was a heinous creation :surrender:

Looks like this 'Max Power Incident' was a bit before my time here - apologies if it's opened old wounds.

I've just found Amy's thread (or one of them), so will have a read.

Looks like this 'Max Power Incident' was a bit before my time here - apologies if it's opened old wounds.

I've just found Amy's thread (or one of them), so will have a read.

You won't find much - I think she had to delete a lot of it for legal reasons (garage getting minty about her 'outing' them as syphallitic monkeys on here).

What was the score with it then?

To save hours of your life it was accident damaged, generally broken, bodyworn and shut lines all to buggery the interior looked like Blind Pew had sewn it using only his dick.

Photo's enlarge have dissapeared as far as I can tell but there is an old ebay link knocking around from when it was resold.

Hope Amy doesn't mind me re-posting. Mods please remove/delete if necessary. This is what I found:

http://www.350z-uk.c...showtopic=32941

I'm sure its ok to repost it - thats the PG13 version.

The pictures of the interior made small children cry. That bonnet and I think the boot had wider shutlines than the gap in Madonna's teeth and there were all sorts of other problems (no V5 for a kick off!!!!!! WTF!)

• Like 1

What a **** take. Did she get it sorted in the end and get the v5?

V5's not actually a big problem to be honest you can get a duplicate from the DVLA relatively easily provided you can confirm its your car.

I think she flogged it and then it changed hands like a hot rock such was its hideousness (hence the ebay listing about 30 minutes after he bought it!)