Wet Polishing Apron

The Bounty Bar Kid

Can see this thread getting locked lol!

Hope not. It was a serious question. :lol:

I hope your not expecting a serious answer :lol:

..... you could always go for something a little more manly, what about a Statue of David, SpursMadDavid

Naked-David-Statue-Funny-Novelty-Apron.jpeg

:lol:

Good grief man! An apron! Pull yourself together!

An apron isn't going to protect your sleeves. I use a lab jacket.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-MENS-GREEN-ENGINEERS-TECHNICIAN-WORK-COAT-TUNGSTEN-WAREHOUSE-LAB-JACKET-42-5-/110991433439?pt=UK_BOI_ProtectiveGear_RL&hash=item19d79adedf

Get one that has hidden fasteners so that if you lean onto the car, there is not metal to scratch it.

Seriously though, wear an old pair of jeans and an old t-shirt or jumper. That's all any of us do, 'tis all you need. Same as you'd wear for washing the car. :)

Don't have crappy clothes. Clean out my wardrobe out quite often.

LIES

Every man has a set of crappy clothes for getting dirty in, for doing the garden or working on cars or building sheds. It's the manly thing to do!

How about overalls, they'll last and have pockets for brushes/cloths, I've even thought about a pair of these especially when cleaning wheels and getting covered in brake dust lol

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4aac8b84a6

I agree, I use this when working on my car. Lets you stay warm when its cold and it can get all messed up but just throw it in the wash and its all good.

Seriously though, wear an old pair of jeans and an old t-shirt or jumper. That's all any of us do, 'tis all you need. Same as you'd wear for washing the car. :)

LIES

Every man has a set of crappy clothes for getting dirty in, for doing the garden or working on cars or building sheds. It's the manly thing to do!

I'm usually in shorts and a vest. Irrespective of if it's summer/winter. Have even been known to do it whilst playing in the snow. Yes it's weird/I'm weird.

LIES

Yes it's weird/I'm weird.

you-dont-say.jpg

Lol I keed mate. If I'm ever down in England me and you have to hook up ( no not like that!) you sound like a good laugh.

• Like 1