Wet Polishing Apron

The Bounty Bar Kid

Seriously though, wear an old pair of jeans and an old t-shirt or jumper. That's all any of us do, 'tis all you need. Same as you'd wear for washing the car. :)

Don't have crappy clothes. Clean out my wardrobe out quite often.

BBK, surely an easy answer would be to keep some close for stuff like this. Anyway, overalls are useful, and can be rolled down over summer. Lol, providing it gets hot enough in your sumer. : :p

Seriously though, wear an old pair of jeans and an old t-shirt or jumper. That's all any of us do, 'tis all you need. Same as you'd wear for washing the car. :)

BBK, surely an easy answer would be to keep some close for stuff like this. Anyway, overalls are useful, and can be rolled down over summer. Lol, providing it gets hot enough in your sumer. : :p

Like I said I wear shorts and a vest at all times of the year. I personally find our summers too hot and uncomfortable. I much prefer the other seasons. Anything above 18° is too hot! So :p to you!

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

BHS is full of old tack so full ya boots Dip.

:lol:

I reckon the three of us should hit the nearest bar and get wasted. :drunk:

I'm not sure how that would end? Either in a brawl over mixed tyres or waking up in the same.bed as BBK :lol:

Hell no! Unfortunately my bed ATM is a single so no sharing! No spooning, cos we all know that spooning leads to forking!

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid