350z Owner To Be (Hopefully)

Hi Guys, George from the York area.

Hopefully looking at getting a 350z within the next couple of months. Registered with the site to seek advice and tips on what to look out for when purchasing, and how they are generally to live with.

Planning a European road trip in the summer including a trip down to the Monaco Grand Prix so after a car capable of eating up the miles. 350z is top of the list followed by Honda S2000 or BMW Z4.

Currently in a Fiesta ST so will be a nice step up if successful.

If all goes to plan, I will hopefully see / hear from you guys alot more.

Have a Happy Christmas!

George

Thanks for warm welcome. Would someone be able to point me in the direction of a 'Buying Guide' for the 350Z? If there is such a thing. Ive had a quick look but cant seem to find anything.

Planning on going around a few garages over the weekend and maybe some private sales, Ive heard of a few things that I need to be aware of but would be nice to hear from people on the site who have first hand experience of them.

Thanks for warm welcome. Would someone be able to point me in the direction of a 'Buying Guide' for the 350Z? If there is such a thing. Ive had a quick look but cant seem to find anything.

Planning on going around a few garages over the weekend and maybe some private sales, Ive heard of a few things that I need to be aware of but would be nice to hear from people on the site who have first hand experience of them.

Check the for sale section on the forums here too :thumbs:

Hi Guys, George from the York area.

Hopefully looking at getting a 350z within the next couple of months. Registered with the site to seek advice and tips on what to look out for when purchasing, and how they are generally to live with.

Planning a European road trip in the summer including a trip down to the Monaco Grand Prix so after a car capable of eating up the miles. 350z is top of the list followed by Honda S2000 or BMW Z4.

Currently in a Fiesta ST so will be a nice step up if successful.

If all goes to plan, I will hopefully see / hear from you guys alot more.

Have a Happy Christmas!

George

The facelift Z4 (folding hardtop) is a good car, the original isn't so great. The S2k is awesome if you like to be 'on it' all the time. The Z is more of a GT and a nice all rounder.

I have had both the Z and an S2k on the track and i did enjoy the Honda more :surrender: but couldnt live with it day to day.