Wheel Cleaning Advice?...

Inferno5

Hi Everyone, I hope you can help me with a simple query.

What is the best way to clean the inside of your wheels without removing them?

I am looking to speed up the process of my weekly clean, as I often struggle to get my hand past the front caliper, (and end up scratching my hands to shreds) and its a bit of a faff moving the car every time, is there a wheel brush or anything to make the job any easier or am I just being too lazy?

Any help / comments are much appreciated.

Edited by Inferno5

Thank you Tim for your reply, I have forwarded the details to my family, as they wanted to get me some car products for Christmas! :smile:

Smudgedon - I agree, and do take them off regularly to fully clean them. - In this instance, I was thinking on more of a quick clean on a weekly basis, as I live in the countryside where my wheels inevitably get filthy this time of year, I was looking for an easier way to clean them without the hassle of taking the wheels off or cutting my hands to shreds. - looks like I have found the answer courtesy of everyone's help, and some handy brushes from Tim! :D

Edited by Inferno5
  • Like 1

How about take them off. Give them a good clean. Then seal them with GTechniq C5 Wheel Armour. Then snow foam and pressure wash with perhaps agitation with a brush if you are unlucky.

+1

Also recommend giving the Poorboys wheel sealant a go - I have found the stuff to be absolutely bullet proof!