Is the 350z the same as the 370z

T.C

370z is definately wider, ours was a tighter fit in the garage than the 350z. We're only talking a couple/few inches, but it can make a significant difference if your garage is a tight fit. The proper numbers should be online somewhere :thumbs:

So shorter and fatter then?

With a tape measure yes, but I can assure you that coming from a 350 to a 370 it seems bigger - most certainly from the inside but also from the outside and if I'm honest the 350 lines seem more 'natural' - if that makes sense :wacko:

I sat in a 370 when my mate worked at Nissan in Livi... seemed more cramped to me than the 350 :shrug: Quality is better, but wasn't sure on the shapes - so to speak - inside, the curvy transmission tunnel, I like a solid shape (I know I'm wierd with stuff like that lol). Wasn't keen on it being shorter either, like the long bonnet but the 350 still has a tail, the 370 just kinda dives down. You don't wanna end up in the ....TT catergory of looks which to me...is not a sportcar look ..just a bubble.

I like the 370, and no doubt if I'm lucky enough after the 350 it'll prob be the only thing to consider, as stuff thats out just now I don't see much I would want. Read in an article the next zed was to be even smaller... don't think that'd be a good idea for styling wise, but i'm a fussy bugger... :blush:

Edited by AMT250

I'm guessing that the dimension specs are the same over there for the 370, if so:

Length 4250mm (both roadster and coupe)

Width excluding mirrors 1845mm

Height 1315mm (if your stock ride height in the UK is the same 114mm for coupe & 113mm for roadster) - (370 roofline is definitely higher than 350)

The couple of 370s iv'e driven have seemed more cramped inside but felt bigger outside :shrug:

I think the cabin does feel a little more snug, but I think that has more to do with the height of the arm rests, and shape of the centre console of the 370

The couple of 370s iv'e driven have seemed more cramped inside but felt bigger outside :shrug:

I think the cabin does feel a little more snug, but I think that has more to do with the height of the arm rests, and shape of the centre console of the 370

The other factor is the black headlining in the 370, compared to the white in the 350's but then for me black is a better choice in a sports car :)