Package has finally arrived from the states

Chan267

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Quite alot of mods have been added on to the 370z since I got the carbon parts put on the car. After taking part in three track days last year, I discovered some flaws with the current setup so I decided to upgrade what was needed. I will list my mods and any questions then ask away or more than happy to take you out at a future meet.

my mods are:

Stillen G3 intakes

Stillen 25 row oil cooler

Motech power steering cooler

berk hi flow cats

Invidia full system

KW V3 coilovers

Eibach front and rear spacers

Eibach front and rear sway bars

Eibach front camber kit and rear toe&bolts to get the ideal setup for my car

Apr 300 world challenger carbon spoiler

Custom front fenders

Twm short shifter (what a difference it makes, one of my favourite mods)

Goodridge brake lines

ferodo ds2500 pads and upgraded discs all round

michelin pilot super sports tyres (best tyres I have used as an alternative to slicks)

Car was remapped at rs tuner in Leeds, it made 322whp and around 290lb/ft, car felt alot more responsive in every gear so recommend them.

here are some of my latest photos other than the ones i have posted recently

89B15502-8E02-4B4D-A1BB-B4DE11BE1491.png_zpsadbkyp2z.jpeg

A0A56E27-D231-4D1E-BE5E-92B876C59006.png_zpsqyfuiv9x.jpeg

C3677A80-F21A-45EF-A695-722C277A13CA.png_zpsz7twdapn.jpeg

• Like 1

Looking exceptional buddy :thumbs:, interesting what you've said re the short shifter, I've just fitted a Stillen SS, love it. I rated the SS I put on my Rex as the best mod bar none, the Stillen on my Nismo is up there.

Surprised at how few go for this mod, glad I did again.

That wing is erm....BIG!!

Love the look though, very distinctive ;)

Gman, definitely worth upgrading to a short shifter as it makes the car so much better to go through the gears. Be keen to see the difference between mine and yours. Were you on the m77 heading towards glasgow as spotted a nismo around half 4? Still loving yours?

Lol jay, really like the oem alloys but have been looking about to see what choices they are.

I was considering the carbon ducktail but the wing made a huge difference on track so wont be changing it anytime soon.

Thanks for the comments guys

Gman, definitely worth upgrading to a short shifter as it makes the car so much better to go through the gears. Be keen to see the difference between mine and yours. Were you on the m77 heading towards glasgow as spotted a nismo around half 4? Still loving yours?

Lol jay, really like the oem alloys but have been looking about to see what choices they are.

I was considering the carbon ducktail but the wing made a huge difference on track so wont be changing it anytime soon.

Still loving it mate ;). It's a class act, as you know ;). No wasn't me on the M77, was in and out of Glasgow a few times last week, once to Infiniti and then picking the Mrs up at Gartnavel via the Clyde tunnel to, erm, test the GRiP out! Love it, had a complaint from a neighbour re the noise, it was one of my daughters though, who owns the house next door :lol:

Would like to compare any difference on the SS, the one you have looks like there's a bit more to it.

what short shifter do you have ? ive been reading about them damaging syncro in gearbox? havent a clue how they work please explain

car looks awsome btw