Package has finally arrived from the states

Chan267

Gman, definitely worth upgrading to a short shifter as it makes the car so much better to go through the gears. Be keen to see the difference between mine and yours. Were you on the m77 heading towards glasgow as spotted a nismo around half 4? Still loving yours?

Lol jay, really like the oem alloys but have been looking about to see what choices they are.

I was considering the carbon ducktail but the wing made a huge difference on track so wont be changing it anytime soon.

Thanks for the comments guys

what short shifter do you have ? ive been reading about them damaging syncro in gearbox? havent a clue how they work please explain

car looks awsome btw

Where have you read this? Interested, not saying it's not true. I've had one on a previous car and had no issues, non so far with the 70?!?

Can't see why or how it could damage the synchro?

I have the twm short shifter and have had no issues whatsoever with the syncro rev matching on it plus l have used it on track with no issues. All its doing is reducing the throw between gears so cant see it doing any damage to anything in my opinion.

Gman, we should meet up and keen to see what you think of my 370z compared to your nismo.

I have the twm short shifter and have had no issues whatsoever with the syncro rev matching on it plus l have used it on track with no issues. All its doing is reducing the throw between gears so cant see it doing any damage to anything in my opinion.

Gman, we should meet up and keen to see what you think of my 370z compared to your nismo.

As soon as there's no chicken (Nando's) involved, we should have a meet up Dave. It would be nice for a few others to come along.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...