A woman for BBK

smudgedon

Now are you a fan of big headlights and a fat rear bumper or do you prefer a sleeker model....

One that is low on mileage and owners or just an old banger that has been around the block plenty of times and had many owners.

All down to the ride really, do you want one that you will have to put a lot of effort into to get the best out of it or one that you can just slip into, sit back and enjoy the ride....

• Like 1

What do you mean not tall? One of my ex's was 5`10", 4 inches taller than me and I found that very intriguing!

I was once stood at a bar (or at least peering over the lip) turned round to ask my friends what they wanted to drink and got a complete eyefull (nearly lost my eyesight) of a very tall (to me) and very well endowed lady - it does have its uses, being of the smaller stature variety :lol:B)

What do you mean not tall? One of my ex's was 5`10", 4 inches taller than me and I found that very intriguing!

I was once stood at a bar (or at least peering over the lip) turned round to ask my friends what they wanted to drink and got a complete eyefull (nearly lost my eyesight) of a very tall (to me) and very well endowed lady - it does have its uses, being of the smaller stature variety :lol:B)

Yep. In heels she was over 6ft, so I used to get weird looks from people in bars/clubs when we went out. And yes my height meant I was at the right height for some bossum snuggling!

.... and here is a pic of you and her.....

A-new-research-has-found-that-height-is-linked-to-ovarian-cancer-as-taller-women-have-a-slightly-higher-risk-of-the-disease.jpg

:lol: :lol: