£17000 350z on gumtree

veilside z

I have seen this car in person and Ian your right...... needs plenty of petrol and a box of matches. I'd have the wheels tho lol

look what i found... http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/nissan-350z-matte-orange-03-plate-one-of-a-kind-tax-and-mot-63700-miles-revised-price/1002898951

Edited by veilside z

Quite funny that he/she expects £17,000 for it and all it's really got is a body kit, some hosing, tints and a bit of carbon fibre. You could buy a turbo version for less than that and that's a much more expensive upgrade by itself.

You'd have to be a proper spud to advertise a car like that on gumtree. It's fine for old furniture, if you can deal with the constant calls from people you can't understand who want to buy a sofa for 50p and expect you to deliver it.

It's on a par with car boot sales, we did one once and by the time we reached our 'pitch' we had 25 people hanging out of every orifice of the car searching searching through the tat we'd taken along, I heartily recommend never doing one :D

Sorry, went a bit off topic there - that car looks crap. It always amazes me that some people are retarded enough to spend good money to ruin a perfectly good car....