WAS OVERTAKEN TODAY BY A ..................?

JEMAN

Well i was doing 40 in a 40 zone & this loony in a FORD KA overtook me, then the next car, and the next and so on doing well above the limit ! i I didnt bite as there is nothing to prove but it got me thinking what sort of madness he "WOULD" do in something with more poke...........worrying ! Also it must be rare for a KA to overtake a 350Z lol SHAME ON ME :)

Always get it... Last night Angry man in a crappy mini was swearing at me with my colleague in the car in croydon.

Some people are just muppets. I don't break limits on 20/30/40 mph roads ever, usually built up areas and people can take the risk if they want, but not me!

Don't play up the stereotypes.

Edited by ThriftyFifty

haha very good!

any eejit can overtake by breaking the speed limit - i get back at them when i'm motorway cruising... was cruising along doing 70 and thought my clutch was slipping, as my car suddenly making a lot of noise... turns out its barry boy in his 1litre corsa thraping the nuts off it doing 80 to get past... however such is the torque of the zed that even in 6th gear if you put your foot down you build speed quickly!

im 22 and I can honestly hold my hand up I was "once" a boy racer never to dangerous but easily a 40 in a 30, ever since I have my Z I respect the car I never EVER speed, when you have a 350z and your driving at the limit it kinda feels cool which is kinda weird as with my older cars it felt like I was trying to prove a point lol, makes me think what twats are on the road but atleast im not one...... anymore :)

I quite often have cars up my chuff when I am stickinv to the limit, my favourite game is when I get to a dual carriageway I move into the 'slow lane' but accelerate up to the limit nice and quick while the said bumper hugger dissapears in the distance :lol:

:poppy:

Your chuff is obviously too sexy!

:wub:

Edited by flexib

I quite often have cars up my chuff when I am stickinv to the limit, my favourite game is when I get to a dual carriageway I move into the 'slow lane' but accelerate up to the limit nice and quick while the said bumper hugger dissapears in the distance :lol:

:poppy:

same here :)

i had one pinned to my rear late one night in the yorkshire countryside down a single carriageway. i was doing the speed limit + 10% and i swear he was trying to see what was in my boot.

I did the right thing pulled slightly too one side and slowed down over the following 4 miles. went from 60 right down to 20, but he still didn't over take. then finally as he pulled out, i wacked it in sport mod and hit the loud pedal righ tback up to the speed limit :lol: if he hadn't have flashed me from behind i would not have played.

but when i do play it is always up to the legal limit. after that if they want to break the law thats their choice.

Well i was doing 40 in a 40 zone & this loony in a FORD KA overtook me, then the next car, and the next and so on doing well above the limit ! i I didnt bite as there is nothing to prove but it got me thinking what sort of madness he "WOULD" do in something with more poke...........worrying ! Also it must be rare for a KA to overtake a 350Z lol SHAME ON ME :)

Why would you even bother. One day that muppet will kill someone and have to live with it for the rest of his life.

I did get my own back the other day, some kid was in a Civic 4G (i think) and had some mods and exhaust done to it.

He flew past me and I let it go, but when alongside him burst into laughter at his car and made him feel like a fool. And then I saw an empty lane at the lights... and well I never saw him again.

Always get it... Last night Angry man in a crappy mini was swearing at me with my colleague in the car in croydon.

Some people are just muppets. I don't break limits on 20/30/40 mph roads ever, usually built up areas and people can take the risk if they want, but not me!

Don't play up the stereotypes.

+1, i am religious about sticking to the speed limits. Many times ive been sitting there doing 30 in a 30 with some idiot tailgating me as if im holding him up.... then as soon as it changes from 30 to 60mph I floor it and leave them in a cloud of dust....

Could be worse - you could overtake a copper mistaken it for a granny and getting pulled over!!

Squeaky bum time!!

And ive done exactly that! Back when I was more reckless I was coming home from work once on my R1 and there was this car cruising along at 70mph in lane 4 on a 4 lane motorway. The inside 3 lanes were perfectly empty. After sitting behind this guy for a while I undertook him at err... a very reasonable speed... and on the back wheel. Sure enough all the lights and sirens came on and it was a unmarked cop car.

He was not impressed.

So im now parked up on the hard shoulder sitting in his car listening to him rant and rave at me thinking im looking at a sure ban here, when he gets an emergency call come through on his radio and tells me its my lucky day as he has to go to this emergency.

Certainly taught me to look out more for unmarked cops and be a bit more patient at lane hoggers.