New member - with a problem!

Hi Im Chris, I just bought a 2005 350z in silver.

I have a flapping sound coming from (it sounds like) behind the tail light on the drivers side.

It happens at 60mph and not below that.

I had the boot stripped out last night thinking it was an internal plastic, but it still happened when I went for a drive with the plastics out.

Any ideas?

I will attached a sound clip I took of it last night.

if you take the rear tail light out (dead easy - just 3 bolts from what i remember). Once removed you can have a look underneath where you can see quite far down and gains you access to the indicator bulbs so you may see something

Put some self tapers into the arch lining but also noticed the rear wiper blade was torn.

I completely removed the arm last night and am waiting for the new blade to arrive.

It appears to have stopped, not sure which one fixed it though!

Glad its resolved, can be tricky as the back of the Zed is open and you can hear everything but hard to isolate the noise. Probably the arch liner, there are various bits of rubber and plastic that can move about as will discover if...when...you change the exhaust.