And this is why street racing is just crass behaviour

glrnet

I actually think this would be fine if it could be done somewhere that normal human beings were not at risk.

Not because I think street racing is in anyway good or entertaining but if they're allowed to do it the chances are we can perform a covert 'cull' of a Darwinian fashion.

My theory is the more cretins like this who kill themselves will also reduce the cretin populations ability to breed. The fact that most are men will lead to a cretin sperm shortage so the local scrotters will struggle to reproduce and create more wobbling hideous sausage roll crumb faced progeny.

Before I even clicked on the link I just knew it would be in Birmingham. :lol:

We have big problem in Birmingham with this........

Must be in your area as there's none over on the posh side :lol:

First I've heard or seen of it, very wrong that's for sure!

Edited by Wasso

They built a toll road to bypass the place, why not just add a 50ft wall as well. i would say nuke the place as well, but there are quiet a few people from the area i actually like.

as for the road racers, it was interesting them saying its not kids, but middle aged men.

midlife crisis anyone. actually thinking about it, its the original F&F generation from the first film, just got to a point where they have the cash to race now for real lol.

I'm more wondering how any of the cars featured in those videos could reach 120MPH :D

down hill slope and a prevailling wind.

brummie cops should start sending up an apache helicopter, any sign of street racing it just lets loose some hellfire rockets job done.

Edited by rtbiscuit

Flame suit on.

Is it really really there fault though? I know most of us restrain ourselves but they won't build more tracks or even give planning permission to them. I'd rather live near a track with loud cars 9-9 then drunk people making their noise 11-4am. I'm just saying we have pubs which aren't good for you, we have designated smoking areas so we need some more tracks. Even the Americans rent out car parks and turn them into pseudo tracks. It's not an excuse for these guys but it is the reality.

Flame suit on.

Is it really really there fault though? I know most of us restrain ourselves but they won't build more tracks or even give planning permission to them. I'd rather live near a track with loud cars 9-9 then drunk people making their noise 11-4am. I'm just saying we have pubs which aren't good for you, we have designated smoking areas so we need some more tracks. Even the Americans rent out car parks and turn them into pseudo tracks. It's not an excuse for these guys but it is the reality.

It's not their fault????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keysers been rumbled --- middle aged men not youths I heard her saying :lol:

On a serious note, when I was younger I got involved in a bit of this but not as extreme to be honest. It was a disused industrial estate which had one way in and out. Open road with view of the full road. It was only after I had and seen a few accidents that I realised how stupid it was. Its always fun until somebody gets hurt. So in a nutshell these people are complete idiots. Absolutely no respect for speed,cars and people.

I knew people who used togo down there it used to be on an industrial estate at hamshall, look on you tube due to police clamp down after big chace down there they moved down to bassetts pole A38 and fort shopping centre where i think vid on news was, never took the z there as seen some bad crashes on freinds phones etc but you get some fast cars down there from 600bhp skylines to aston db9 racing a ka with a cosworth lump in it,

I think they should get a empty road or place and say if you entre this road after this time and race your insurance does not cover you see how many race then

In no way is it right. But i dont believe it will ever be stopped.

In johannesburg there is a massive street racing culture. You can give the guys access to tracks and airfields and they will still go to the streets.

A few years back right near central johannebsurg they had a drag strip called wesbank. It was not even 3 quid on wednesday and sunday nights. It drew huge crowds and was very popular. I kid you not, right outside the circuit on the same nights on an adjasent road there was a bigger crowd and more racing going on in the street?

I got quite involved in it in sutton in surry a few years back * the mad mile* but it was way to dangerous to race. Its not clever at all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by wls350