Where did you meet your other half?

tez162003

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done it before for six months, nothing then either.

I can't say you've ever come across to me as a total gimp which is a very good start.......chances are a bit like a cv your profile is probably @*!# not because of who you are but how you've written it.

Post it up here and we'll reword it for you :snack:

I say cougars I mean 45+.

Age is just a number..... Are they tidy? :lol:

Not tidy in my opinion. Just old.

Does that matter, who looks at the mantlepiece when they are stoking the fire :lol:

Yes it does matter. Not looking for just sex.

I can't say you've ever come across to me as a total gimp which is a very good start.......chances are a bit like a cv your profile is probably @*!# not because of who you are but how you've written it.

Got all my mates (male & female) to check it out. They gave me hints and all liked the finished result.

My problem is that I'm not keen on Asian women and not many non Asian women like Asian guys. Most women appear to want someone Caucasian, black, Mediterranean or Latino.

Got all my mates (male & female) to check it out. They gave me hints and all liked the finished result.

My problem is that I'm not keen on Asian women and not many non Asian women like Asian guys. Most women appear to want someone Caucasian, black, Mediterranean or Latino.

The trouble with most dating sites is there are a LOT more men than women and you have to stand out to get 'noticed' I found that being funny or witty was always a good start :thumbs:

You can laugh a woman into bed, as long as she stops laughing once you are naked :blush:

The trouble with most dating sites is there are a LOT more men than women and you have to stand out to get 'noticed' I found that being funny or witty was always a good start :thumbs:

You can laugh a woman into bed, as long as she stops laughing once you are naked :blush:

Oh they laugh harder once I'm naked!

I don't see why it's such a big problem, but then again that's what they say once they've calmed down. "It's not big and they can't see it!" :'(

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

"It's not big and they can't see it!" :'(

I wouldn't put that quote on your dating site profile ;)

I would. Think how many women would offer themselves to you just to see if it was true.....

An ex said that it was amazing the amount of men that would say hello then next thing she had a picture of their love length.....

She called it her erection collection :thumbs:

I met my good lady at a BBQ. There's a very long tale that brings us to the BBQ, and wouldn't have happened had other people not met prior to the BBQ meeting. It's a long story.

Been together 10 years now, been fantastic. We would have married a few years ago but my Suzie (Zed) takes priority and is high maintenance. :lol:

if they are simply cougars after just one thing. I'd probably do a 45 year old... :blush: Haha :lol:

But to be honest, I have never done that whole one night stand thing. If I took to online dating properly, I'd be looking to find someone more long term unlike a lot of the guys on those sites.

I have a theory with online dating. Any women on here care to agree or disagree?

Online dating:

It is a place where women go, sign up, often write very crap (or non existent) profiles. They then expect to sit back and let the guys come to them.

The problem with this is all girls on those sites get messages regardless of what they say or look like, this makes their ego's grow, so then they start to become very very picky. This even applies to shall we say the 'slightly larger variety', the sort that wouldn't get looked at twice in the real world. But because they get lots of messages from guys (obviously just after one thing, but they don't know that) they choose the best looking blah blah you get the rest.

What this does is makes it 10 times harder for us genuine guys who have common interests etc to get a reply and maybe lead on to a date.

Edited by tez162003

My girl friend was friends with one of my ex's friend's younger sisters haha! only met once or twice but had each other facebook, i tried chatter her up but failed as she was getting into a different relationship, that ended and she realized she wanted a real man, :lol:

been together nearly 2 years and it's brilliant. I was single for years before that, only ever had a few relationships for a couple of months. Must admit, when i met her i was perfectly happy being single whilst when i met the crazy girls i felt i needed a relationship. Thinking you need a partner i found made you settle and go for crazy girls and kinda blinded you to reality.

2-3 of my friends have found there girl friends/ fiances and now wives online and couldn't be happier. One actually used to go on dating sites just for some fun and just happened to meet his soon to be wife!

Not tidy in my opinion. Just old.

Does that matter, who looks at the mantlepiece when they are stoking the fire :lol:

Yes it does matter. Not looking for just sex.

I've found most women don't even think i look Asian, though when i look at myself i think i look completely Asian, im half Asian and half Caucasian. And like you, im not keen on Asian women.

Problem is, dating sites for me is a no go, problem of being on a 65,000 person island, lol there's no need for dating sites as everyone knows everyone!