Dayyummm she be angry *UPDATE 09/02/13*

JoshThePonce

Spoiler is not of the typical GT style spoiler but skyline R35 made to fit the zed. Unlike most zeds, at least yours work Josh. How was the ride home?

I took so many pics of he rear cos I loved the combination.

Welcome to the non-norm club :)

Edited by RT-Performance

I have to say, i do rather like that, even the spoiler suprisingly enough and im not one for external mods. Love the chargespeed (ever since following wasso in wales a few years back) and the black and sunset colour scheme looks lovely.

Time to enjoy the car now

Spoiler is not of the typical GT style spoiler but skyline R35 made to fit the zed. Unlike most zeds, at least yours work Josh. How was the ride home?

Ride home was very good thanks B)

I kept getting urges to stop on the way just so i could stand outside and drool over the car! :lol:

I know the spoiler's like marmite but i think it suits the style i'm trying to achieve very well. Opinions are welcome but personally i love it, that's the main thing that counts :blush:

• Like 3

Ride home was very good thanks B)

I kept getting urges to stop on the way just so i could stand outside and drool over the car! :lol:

I know the spoiler's like marmite but i think it suits the style i'm trying to achieve very well. Opinions are welcome but personally i love it, that's the main thing that counts :blush:

Awesome and that's the main thing mate, if that's the look your after then I can totally appreciate that look. One man meat is another mans poison etc. You will certainly stand out from the crowd :)

• Like 2

and you should have some respect for other peoples cars

Everyone has an opinion as exampled in this thread. We're not having a direct dig at the chap, so maybe you should back off a little.

Like I said if he likes it that's all that matters, and we're all entitled to an opinion.

Anyone posting pics of a modified sunset zed with a spoiler big enough to land planes on is always going to be exposed to peoples opinions which are unlikely to be favourable as it's so far from the 'norm'.

Kudos for doing it though, although I prefer my cars without landing strips.

Anyone posting pics of a modified sunset zed with a spoiler big enough to land planes on is always going to be exposed to peoples opinions which are unlikely to be favourable as it's so far from the 'norm'.

Kudos for doing it though, although I prefer my cars without landing strips.

+1 it is possible to admire the work and finish but also to say I really don't like it. It's an open forum and anyone that posts up pictures or comments is open to any view as long as it's not offensive :thumbs:

If I didn't have a Zed and I saw that on Barryboys I would have a good laugh :sorry:

Edited by spursmaddave
  • Like 1

Well it just shows the difference in perception of what looks good between a 22 yr old and someone who's :wheelchair:;)

:ban:

I'm afraid age has nothing to do with if fella.

As has been said each to their own, it certainly isn't like any other I have seen. That said, from the WIP pics RT put up, before spoiler fitment looked great to me.