JoshThePonce's make over

taras

Looks good, but everyone is getting chargespeed rep rears now. I think that's why I liked them sooo much previously as they were rare.

not as much as nismos. When ever I see another Zed on the road I still see them with a nismo kit more than CS. I guess you see more CS kits cos we do promote them quite a bit here as we've made them affordable and offer them fitted too.

Very true, but thats exactly why I changed my nismo front end to something rare lol as I was fed up of people having the same look as me :lol: Jp Visage front end, still I think the only one in the U.K, Jp visage side skirts and rep ings +1 rear.

Looks good, but everyone is getting chargespeed rep rears now. I think that's why I liked them sooo much previously as they were rare.

not as much as nismos. When ever I see another Zed on the road I still see them with a nismo kit more than CS. I guess you see more CS kits cos we do promote them quite a bit here as we've made them affordable and offer them fitted too.

Awesome, still debating what I'm doing with my rear so to spea. Food for thought....

Ps. Looks awesome Josh

What have you got in mind?

I would personally like to see more nismo rear spats combined with the TS carbon diffuser look. Something I've always wanted to make.

Awesome, still debating what I'm doing with my rear so to spea. Food for thought....

Ps. Looks awesome Josh

What have you got in mind?

I would personally like to see more nismo rear spats combined with the TS carbon diffuser look. Something I've always wanted to make.

Well that sounds interesting.

I have spats waitng to be fitted but was thinking about a diffuser as well.

Would you be making the diffuser yourself as i know the originals are big bucks.

I also have a Strosek rear spolier to be fitted but was hoping that the ali brackets could be ditched and the spoiler mounted in a different way as I would like it mounted lower to the boot lid.

I am sure a man of your abilities could come up with something?

Obviously cost of all this would be the deciding factor.

Oh and my V2 front end has the hairline cracks that they are infamous for so that would need sorting too!