thetranquilbass - Temper Orange HR - Exterior Modifications (final pics pg8)

thetranquilbass

Where did you get that z for the rear badge i want one?

The same as the badges that are on the front wings, have placed one front and back instead of the Z/oem burgers, front one is countersunk in the bumper

that's such a good idea!

your idea?

Haven't seen it done before although haven't searched that hard but would like to consider it was my own idea

that's a really good idea.. might try that myself lol :blush:

do you know if it fits over the 2 holes were the Nissan badge sits?

Looks ace mate! Would you consider some wheel spacers to really kick the wheels out of the arches?

Have been thinking about putting 10mm spacers all round as wheels are currently ET29 all round

Love the kit but still unsure of the eyelids tbh

As for the lids, I like them but have only been attached with 3M tape such that if the novelty wears off they will come off. First impression is they've done a good job, only thing am undecided on is the wheels as not quite what I was looking for but am going to live with it for a couple of weeks and see how I feel after that, but they've said they'll redo them if I decide thats what I want. Shall be heading out shortly with the camera and will post some pics up later on.

Only one thing that I'm not sure about mate. Not a criticism of your choices but the v3 bumper has a slightly too long nose for my liking. Several other bumpers are the same

Otherwise it's stunning