thetranquilbass - Temper Orange HR - Exterior Modifications (final pics pg8)

thetranquilbass

• 7 months later...

Okay bit of a thread revival, as getting close to putting the car in to the bodyshop yet again. Had Alex from Kennedy Coachworks come and visit me at home this morning to have a look over the car and agree on price for a bit of an overhaul. As the car is a little over 6.5 years old now will be going in for a full respray, with the hope that I might have matching panels as at present they are all slightly different with only two matching. I will be retaining the original Temper Orange colour.

The work will include the fitting of my new Nismo V3 front bumper and side skirts, which have been sat in the box since delivery from Tarmac last tear, together with a repair of the Chargespeed rear end (some minor spider cracking around the taillights). Included in the price will be a refurb of the Volks alloys as well. The alloys are in good condition but the price quoted seems daft not to include them as part of the overall deal, although admittedly am stuck between either going for a shadow chrome or hyper silver finish.

Just need to find a suitable date to get the car in with them which unfortunately is governed by work commitments but hope that I will have the car finished by the end of March at the latest, if not sooner (although this could be dictated by the weather).

I hope that they will provide me with photographs during the process and will post up as and when these become available.

It definitely needs a respray, am keeping it the same colour but have wanted the Nismo v3 front end since I first got the car so took the plunge. Hoping for something along the lines of below, but only the centre parts of the grill in a dark colour, lower part of splitter will be in body colour

DSC_0007-2_zps4cff98bf.jpg

• Like 1

Wouldn't classify it as a build thread as its just external cosmetic work, hence styling seemed the most appropriate place. If our kind moderators deem otherwise it is at their discretion as to whether it is moved.

You have an ark exhaust, remaped to sh!t and arbs :lol: hardly just cosmetic. Suppose you havent mentioned that :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...