There are some daft sods in this world...

smudgedon

Have a read of these idiots actions. Really is worrying what goes through some people's minds!!!

www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570

www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-chit-chat/763645-welded-dif-what-hell.html

www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/hey-guys-please-help-my-mods-gone-wrong-80267/

:lol:

Glad you finally got them up! I was totally confused last night in McDonalds (Jordan showed it to me then (the threads not anything else!!!)) as to how dumb some people can be! (The Audi one is the one that did it for me.)

Definite proof at how there is no such thing as evolution.

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

there was a guy on a VW forum who cut his whole wheel off due to a broken bolt. tool muppety exsists. i teach RM in a school. i have seen a kid try and glue 2 pieces of wood together with Cif surface cleaner.

I swear people should have a licence to own tools.

I've seen house electrics where people have gone through a wire with a 9 inch nail to hold it down, which also happened to be touching a copper pipe.

I've seen earth pipes for toilets DIY plummed in with the slope going in the wrong direction and the owner wondering why the toilet was backing up lol.

I think some of those are trolls, but the welding the diff up; if it was true, that bloke should not be allowed near a welder.

PC gone mad!!! Nothing wrong with my description

The words you used might be acceptable to you but they are not on a public open forum. They are derogatory terms which can cause genuine offence to anyone, please refrain from this kind of language in future. Thank you.