Your perfect 370z

Jay

I thought I would start up this thread as there are a few of us 370z owners now :teeth: So what would be your ideal / perfect 370z........ this is how my 370z would look B) and I may just get it looking like that bar I will keep my volks alloys :) :)

wow.jpg

So what is yours?

• Like 2

I thought I would start up this thread as there are a few of us 370z owners now :teeth: So what would be your ideal / perfect 370z........ this is how my 370z would look B) and I may just get it looking like that bar I will keep my volks alloys :) :)

wow.jpg

So what is yours?

For subtle mods that is nice but would look better with the lip, skirts, mirrors colour coded. Never been a fan of black/carbon bodykits on any colour other than black

Love the stillen front end as well

For subtle mods that is nice but would look better with the lip, skirts, mirrors colour coded. Never been a fan of black/carbon bodykits on any colour other than black

Completely agree the only bit that would look in black is the section of the lip under the front grill

Completely agree the only bit that would look in black is the section of the lip under the front grill

Your just getting old, dont worry about it :p

wow.jpg

So what is yours?

Perfection!