Your perfect 370z

Jay

thought I would start up this thread so that you can all trawl the web for me to give me ideas what to spend the wedding money on as there are a few of us 370z owners now :teeth: So what would be your ideal / perfect 370z........ this is how my 370z would look B) and I may just get it looking like that bar I will keep my volks alloys :) :)

Fixed that for you Jay :teeth:;)

:lol::blush:

Haha guilty as charged :p

Mind you Will can talk, how many exhausts has he had now :stir:

Nearly as many as me :blush:

Not possible!! :fool:

Such cruel words....

Moderating has changed you :cry:

Don't know what you mean :shrug: But wouldn't it be amusing if we could find a way that your post count resets to zero when you reach 10k? :bleh:

Graham you're so much better at moderating than Stew :p:lol: :lol: :lol:

and Beavis :)

Stew thinks he's awesome but I can assure you he's not ... he just takes advantage of his privilages ... not a good sign in someone who has privilages :thumbdown:

Edited by ATTAK Z
Stew is awesome.

Stew thinks he's awesome but I can assure you he's not ... he just takes advantage of his privilages ... not a good sign in someone who has privilages :thumbdown:

Love you too! :winkiss:

I bet he comes back with something like "Love you too! :winkiss: " oops too late ... read him lke a book did someone say ?

I bet he comes back with something like "Love you too! :winkiss: " oops too late ... read him lke a book did someone say ?

One of the reasons I've been a moderator round here for a while is the fact that I don't rise to the bait that certain members lay out. I'm a fat fish, you'll need a bigger line to get me. ;)

One of the reasons I've been a moderator round here for a while is the fact that I don't rise to the bait that certain members lay out. I'm a fat fish, you'll need a bigger line to get me. ;)

At least you haven't bastardised my post this time for which I shall always be grateful

PS

Jay

sorry this had to happen in your thread

H

Jay your car is just the way I'd have a 370 but if you want to spend more money then go for a few bits of Amuse and I will congratulate you all day long :)

Cheers bud, you and I have always had similar taste in mods. I just feel the front needs a little something something to set it off. However I am not going down the body kit route, so a subtle front splitter of some form may be needed... who knows.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...