Finally found my 350z. Thanks to LeonK

Hi All,

After months of looking i am now the proud owner of a 55 plate azure 350 GT. Firstly got to thank LeonK since it's his car i've bought :-)

Amazingly well looked after car... cant believe the detail with which its been looked after and LeonK couldn't have made the sale any easier. Felt bad driving the car away though because i can understand why you wouldn't want to part with one of these having driven it home 180 miles to S Wales.

Never owned a car with this much power or this special but wow i love this car!

Fantastic sound from the stainless steel exhaust as well. I couldn't resist a quick blast through the tunnels in monmouth, sounded so good.

I'll get some pictures done but so far had the car in work today and i'd feel bad putting up pics of the car without washing it first lol I can see where the obsession comes from, was only in half day in work this morning but kept worrying someone had bumped it or something.

I've got a list of things i'd like to do but all in good time. Don't think i'll be making any massive changes to the bodywork though (even though i did think of a nismo kit), but you never know :-)

Keep looking out the window and thinking 'nah that can't be my car'

Brilliant

Edited by wizurd

cheers all :-) I honestly cannot stop smiling when I drive it. Had a crappy morning in work, drove off and going down the dual carriage way realised I was beaming lol. totally worth it. parked in Sainsburys car park. miles from other cars and when I walked back out of the shop could see her in all her glory sat there shining in the rain. Love this car. gf is gonna call me obsessed. O and rob good luck mate you'll find one soon I dare say and it's the best thing ever.

O and ill get pics later in the week. need to polish the exhaust and clean the wheels. got the spare 18s sat in the living room lol

He hasn't told you all he was so keen to get in it he forgot half the goodies I gave him. :p:lol:

Seriously though, glad its gone to a forum member and such a nice person to deal with. AND.........

:worthless::lol: :lol:

lol cheers mate. cant believe I forgot those bits. was dying to have a drive in it. You know I only remembered it had a stereo after two hours of driving. was just loving listening to the engine and exhaust notes. The bug has bit. I need to get a cover asap as well. hate seeing her sat out in the rain.

Edited by wizurd

lol i bet she's so chuffed about that Soz mate. like I said send me the costs as well and I'll send over the cash for that. so far need to get locking nuts and a car cover. Then it's all wish list things like maybe plenum spacer, Uprev remap and engine parts.