What colour wheels on my Silver Z... Candy Red (Pics on page 3!!)

D8NMT

Just picked the wheels up... they look amazing!

Great job on the refurb and the colour looks amazing.

Sadly the colour looks completely different through my iphone camera (it looks orange!)

In the flesh the are a very deep and glossy red.

Cant wait to fit them

a15c8566-add1-4015-8899-32d7bb1f11b6_zps5c9b5597.jpg

4_zps5a41fa31.jpg[/url]

3_zpsd2f20926.jpg[/url]

3_zpsd2f20926.jpg

2_zps503969b3.jpg

Edited by D8NMT

They look great, when are they going on? Did you get the centre caps painted red too?

They've done a great job, shame the colour looks different on the pics, you can't see the shine!

The are going on first thing in the morning. I need to decide how to do the centre caps. the nissan badges will be staying silver, and I have some carbon fibre wrap and some red carbon fibre wrap for them. Just cant decide.

Was going to do one of each and try them to see which looks best. thoughts?

They look great, when are they going on? Did you get the centre caps painted red too?

They've done a great job, shame the colour looks different on the pics, you can't see the shine!

The are going on first thing in the morning. I need to decide how to do the centre caps. the nissan badges will be staying silver, and I have some carbon fibre wrap and some red carbon fibre wrap for them. Just cant decide.

It's a tough one imo, I guess the biggest thing is how the red vinyl matches up to the colour of the wheels. The black might be nice, a bit of a contrast and it wont look like they are missing as they will still have the nissan badges.

It's a tough one imo, I guess the biggest thing is how the red vinyl matches up to the colour of the wheels. The black might be nice, a bit of a contrast and it wont look like they are missing as they will still have the nissan badges.

^ This was my thinking too. Carbon fibre to break them up a bit and the silver nissan badges will tie in with my silver paint :-)

Edited by D8NMT
  • Like 1

Is the rest of the car staying standard?

No, it's got an exhaust, black front splitter, lowered, spacers and a few other bits

Personally I think a bright colour like that on the wheels needs a heavily modded car for it to work and a couple of accents somewhere in the same colour

Just my opinion as long as your happy with it