autotrader... veilside 350

veilside z

this was advertised months ago and mentioned on this forum at the time. photos show two different interiors.

Trade Seller: Clarkes of Herts Car Sales - Quality Vehicles, Sa…See all cars from this dealer

£29,995

Nissan 350 Z 3.5 V6 3dr Coupe 2004 for sale in Hemel Hempstead

:scare:

That first interior pic isn't even of a 350z. Nice honest advert...

DB

That is quality!

I couldn't even see an interior pic via the link or my autotrader app?

Me either funnily enough.....I had to look via the ipad

Nice car but why would you buy it for that price when you can get a GTR. 40k of mods doesnt mean u can sell it near that price lmao

Because £30k doesn't get you a GTR :shrug:

Not far off: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201237484970906/sort/default/usedcars/model/gt-r/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/gl33nr/radius/1500/page/1?logcode=p

I know you can pull out one example of almost anything at a stupid price, but this doesn't seem to be much of an exception. There are quite a few of them sub-£35k.

DB

Nice car but why would you buy it for that price when you can get a GTR. 40k of mods doesnt mean u can sell it near that price lmao

Not far off: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201237484970906/sort/default/usedcars/model/gt-r/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/gl33nr/radius/1500/page/1?logcode=p

I know you can pull out one example of almost anything at a stupid price, but this doesn't seem to be much of an exception. There are quite a few of them sub-£35k.

DB

If thats the one I think it is then its an import. Everyone on GTROC has warned people off the imports for some reason :wacko:

I was hoping they would dip below £30K in the next 12 months so I could get one but it appears I'm now buying a house instead :yawn:

DB

If thats the one I think it is then its an import. Everyone on GTROC has warned people off the imports for some reason :wacko:

I was hoping they would dip below £30K in the next 12 months so I could get one but it appears I'm now buying a house instead :yawn:

:console:

If I had 30k to spend it would be on an R-34 (such as yours :cloud9: ) with some change to keep it mint rather than stretch to a bottom end R-35. And I definitely wouldn't get a 350z with a hideous bodykit and a useless supercharger (not to mention the interior from an Alfa).

DB