What mod have you done today?

ddcboyle

I was going with the idea of removing the aerial, filling the hole and have the quarter professionally repainted which would have looked good but the car has never been painted before and thought it would be a sin! Instead I fitted this today, you might think it's too short but honestly I hate the aerial being there altogether on the zed, my evo was 97 and the aerial was invisible, the way it should be on all cars in my opinion.. p.s this one still receives perfect reception even in a poor area..

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

Next picture this week will be lowered on Tein's and/or drilled and grooved discs

Edited by AndyZ33HR
  • Like 1

I was going with the idea of removing the aerial, filling the hole and have the quarter professionally repainted which would have looked good but the car has never been painted before and thought it would be a sin! Instead I fitted this today, you might think it's too short but honestly I hate the aerial being there altogether on the zed, my evo was 97 and the aerial was invisible, the way it should be on all cars in my opinion.. p.s this one still receives perfect reception even in a poor area..

IMAG0103.jpg

Next picture this week will be lowered on Tein's and/or drilled and grooved discs

I have that exact aerial too, much prefer it. Like you say would be better for it not to be visible at all!

• Like 1

IMAG0103.jpg

I have that exact aerial too, much prefer it. Like you say would be better for it not to be visible at all!

+2. :lol:

My Zed has the same one and like you say Andy the reception is fine. :D;)

• Like 1