Swapping Zs

Johnny A

After 4.5 very happy years with my 350z I've just changed it out for a 370z :D .

The 370 is 4 months old, 3,500 miles, and I'm delighted with it. Felt just right the minute I sat in it.

Here's a couple of photos of the two cars together.

Cheers

Johnny A

ZsOldNewfront.jpg

ZsOldNewback.jpg

• Like 1

After 4.5 very happy years with my 350z I've just changed it out for a 370z :D .

The 370 is 4 months old, 3,500 miles, and I'm delighted with it. Felt just right the minute I sat in it.

Here's a couple of photos of the two cars together.

Cheers

Johnny A

ZsOldNewfront.jpg

ZsOldNewback.jpg

Fixed that for you :thumbs:

Re. Bounty's comment on the GT-Rs in the background, the dealer, Macklins in Glasgow (who were very good), are a Nissan High Performance Centre and apparently sell quite a lot of GT-Rs (a number of them to Aberdeen).

The day I first went in to see the 370z, they had a stunning brand new black GT-R waiting for collection by a customer and a few others around the forecourt. Tempted, but the 370z will do fine for now!

J

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thought the car park looked familiar, its a very small world, it was Sam who sold me my 370z as well.

Extremely helpful and I was pleased with how the dealers treated me, so much so I took the missus to buy a new Juke, which she absolutely loves. And to be honest is quite nice to drive, although my street cred went right downhill when i had to borrow it to pick up some big boxes as its white and she has put a badge with the word Daisy above the Juke badge and little diamonties over the two badges.....

Maxi

Small world indeed; I'm up in Aberdeen and came down to Glesca after seeing the 370z on Autotrader. It was Macklins' demonstrator, only 4 months old, and they gave me a decent trade-in on my 350z. I believe that was sold on to someone in the north of England.

I hope you had the false beard and 'tache plus shades on before getting in the "Daisy" Juke! :lol:

• 1 month later...