• Ditch...
    • Buy...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you get it, expect 40% of us not to like it when you've put it on :lol::p

:lol:

Tough, it's going on. There's not exactly loads to dislike the spoiler as its basically the OEM on steroids.

I've always thought the rear needed a spoiler but never wanted to drill into the carbon. At least if I don't feel it works I can detach it and sell onward.

What spoiler is it?

I assumed it was an OEM spoiler until I read the thread.....

It's the Blitz, main benefit for me is it's a stick on jobbie, no need to drill into the carbon.

I like it with out on you rear end but i would get it if you dont like it sell it as you said it just sticks on no holes :thumbs:

Once you get it, expect 40% of us not to like it when you've put it on :lol::p

:lol:

Tough, it's going on. There's not exactly loads to dislike the spoiler as its basically the OEM on steroids.

I've always thought the rear needed a spoiler but never wanted to drill into the carbon. At least if I don't feel it works I can detach it and sell onward.

you've already painted over the carbon so drilling holes makes very little difference :shrug:

i voted for the spoiler, car looks unfinished without something on the bootlid. but the car doesn't need or want some stupid large wing either. the blitz one is perfect for the car and finishes off the rear.

A project of mine will be to restore the carbon, by removing the paint as I'll be going back to an oem boot next year. It'll be a slow and very careful job with the finest wet and dry.

It's achievable, the guys in the US have done it before, it just takes a LOT of patience.

A project of mine will be to restore the carbon, by removing the paint as I'll be going back to an oem boot next year. It'll be a slow and very careful job with the finest wet and dry.

It's achievable, the guys in the US have done it before, it just takes a LOT of patience.

If you take the man hours required to do that it would be much more sensible to sell that one on and buy another still in carbon!

FIRST DIBS ON YOUR BLUE BOOT!

I'll be going back to a standard boot, so the restoration to Carbon will only be "For Sale" purposes.

More than welcome for first dibs - I guess you'll want it as it is, save me trying to restore it?

Swap for some rims? :snack:

I'll be going back to a standard boot, so the restoration to Carbon will only be "For Sale" purposes.

More than welcome for first dibs - I guess you'll want it as it is, save me trying to restore it?

Not sure about a swap - but I see a deal in the making :ninja:

PM you later :thumbs:

I think you should go for the spoiler, I got the MASSIVE Nismo spoiler on mine, can hardly see out the back window !!! lol

Wasso - Where did you get your back bumper & rear diffuser from? Im liking it very muchly :D

The bumper I purchased from an ex trader Chilli Red, the diffuser from a member Docwra, but if you want a copy version them speak with RT performance (trader on here).

If you want the original expect to pay just shy of £1,000.

Not sure about a swap - but I see a deal in the making :ninja:

PM you later :thumbs:

I thought that would be a deal clincher. Would still like to see the fit and look first though of course. I'd also need to source a boot too, it maybe too much hassle swapping yours out? But if you pop that wing on the carbon boot it would sit nice and flush :thumbs: but may need some sort of strengthening?

I'm looking to come down the first week of October on another South East tour.

Mate, you should really go for some sick 19" rims with a huge lip. That would look stunning..

Spoiler or not!

Cheers fella, rims are next on the list.

Not a BIG lip fan, and don't want silver lips or rims, but keep an eye on my build thread over the next two months.

Mate, you should really go for some sick 19" rims with a huge lip. That would look stunning..

Spoiler or not!

Not a BIG lip fan, and don't want silver lips or rims, but keep an eye on my build thread over the next two months.

And what exactly is wrong with silver young man!!!? ;)

Spoiler or not!

And what exactly is wrong with silver young man!!!? ;)

Ha ha when trying Martinmacs rims against mine I just wasn't feeling it. There's no silver on my car, just polished items under the hood. I think the Anthrecite has converted me to only see darker shades.

I think cos you have the silver going on it suits your car with the rims, in fact even blue rims would work with yours funnily enough ;)

Nice but, I've kinda got my heart set on these. (once I've checked out some Volk RE30's)

I thought you said you were going for these?

6869111568_19021cc614_c.jpg

More photo's here if you can stomach looking at them: http://my350z.com/forum/wheels-tires/55 ... 4-3-a.html

Those have been for sale for months!! Conquistador or something. Nice but a bit ott and not really aggressive :lol: Nurrish would have snapped those up though :lol: