Chuck the soot

Ricey

My new whip..........dervtastic but goes like shiiiiite of a shovel.

After the hateful merc experience I was fully hacked off so I just got a tonne of finance instead and bagged this on pcp........half a tank has just lasted me a fortnight and Ive be thrashing the little bugger!

9e303eba2e11debc4d99dc0fd7ba31f1.jpg

f5ad4407945e5a7d39df19790df85df4.jpg

e33f66abee75e4ad66dc9e759e90f212.jpg

463b3a8c8d4bde70f7d555559c54b94c.jpg

abf7dd26bf7bffe253a48888bae1a596.jpg

269c1b5c26dbb69fca6dd7af63496a35.jpg

bcab8d4d685615d64ccccf2c60b538cc.jpg

This is a fire I made out of the merc and some white spirit

80e8f98404e000a53b2904c27abace31.jpg

Ive always seen these and the sensible zed.

Would love one! What's it like compared to a zed?

sticks to the road better :lol::lol: - thats the quattro for you

Yep......it just has unholy amounts of grip. It would eat the zed alive in the corners but obviously being 100 bhp less loses out in outright speed.

A remap gets it up to 200bhp and about 450mn of torque which will be pretty bloody quick.

550 miles to a tank (approx) and even belting it all week I struggled to see less than 40mpg.

Turbo lag is a problem though but ones it's spinning the torque shove it awesome.

Real world driving it feels just as quick as the zed.....fast and furious driving it would get left behind (until the twisties)

Ive always seen these and the sensible zed.

Would love one! What's it like compared to a zed?

sticks to the road better :lol::lol: - thats the quattro for you

Yep......it just has unholy amounts of grip. It would eat the zed alive in the corners but obviously being 100 bhp less loses out in outright speed.

A remap gets it up to 200bhp and about 450mn of torque which will be pretty bloody quick.

550 miles to a tank (approx) and even belting it all week I struggled to see less than 40mpg.

Turbo lag is a problem though but ones it's spinning the torque shove it awesome.

Real world driving it feels just as quick as the zed.....fast and furious driving it would get left behind (until the twisties)

Sounds like my derv mate that is 210bhp and 398nm and feels faster than the Zed when you get a big old lump of torque :drive:

Sorry to hear that your career as a chauffeur never took off. I hope you have better luck with the salon.

Seriously though, very nice! I shall be looking our for you when I'm next rolling through your hood (which is pretty often to be fair :lol: ). Have you made friends with that GT-R near you yet Ricey?

S.

Ahhh, now walking into work this morning I suddenly wondered if you had the new car.... looks very nice, i notice you havent put your plate on yet..... is that because it's up on pistonheads already? :lol:

I do like that though.

On a serious note, I'll keep an eye out for you and if you see a hairy fat man walking and waving either on wrexham road or the business park thats me not the local loon :blush:

I'm waiting for the thread where the DPF has gone and it's £1.5k to fix :snack:

:sorry:

The ultra reliable Audi is already going in for:

-Something loose in the boot lid

-Small patch of corrosion in the middle of the door

-Horrific vibration through the steering wheel at 80mph (which apparently they will refuse to do because that speed isn't legal and therefore cannot test drive) so I've just told them to balance it

Least it's costing me nowt.

Flex the merc thread is in the archives somewhere......gearbox was shot. 1500 quid spent and about 2700 spunked in total in 5 weeks in value and repairs.

-Horrific vibration through the steering wheel at 80mph (which apparently they will refuse to do because that speed isn't legal and therefore cannot test drive) so I've just told them to balance it

Flex the merc thread is in the archives somewhere......gearbox was shot. 1500 quid spent and about 2700 spunked in total in 5 weeks in value and repairs.

Just had the same wheel vibration problem on the van, turned out to be a carbuncle on the inside wall, not huge but you'd have thought it was by the amount of vibration. New tyre, problem solved :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Rear view mirror assembly fell off.

On the plus side that's all thats gone wrong this week.

Rear view mirror assembly fell off.

On the plus side that's all thats gone wrong this week.

Glad to hear things are improving :headhurt: