My ZED now has 447hp at the HUB. Thanks Abbey!

andy james

That's a nice amount of hp to be pushing, especially at the shoes. :thumbs: Are you going to race the thing, or is just going to be a very quick street machine? Much more power than that on the street, would be a bit of an animal to drive.

I know you guys only think in hp, but over here we also think in kilowatts, so you could say you have a 700rwkw + Z. Nice!!!! :drive1:drive1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good numbers! Well done Mark and Abbey again. :thumbs:

As jables said, definitely how they should have come in the first place.

Such a dream to drive at circa 400hp, fast, smooth but still very predicable and easily controlled.

It'll be 'our' 2 year anniversary this month and I still grin from ear to ear when I put my foot down!

:drive1

That's a nice amount of hp to be pushing, especially at the shoes. :thumbs: Are you going to race the thing, or is just going to be a very quick street machine? Much more power than that on the street, would be a bit of an animal to drive.

I know you guys only think in hp, but over here we also think in kilowatts, so you could say you have a 700rwkw + Z. Nice!!!! :drive1:drive1

Thanks chap.

Do a few sprints and Hillclimbs but she is too nice to race as dont want to bend her!!!

Do a few sprints and Hillclimbs but she is too nice to race as don't want to bend her!!!

Excellent! Post some vids for us. Hill climbs are great fun!!! Got a good number over here into hill climbs with substantially fast versions. :drive1:drive1:thumbs::thumbs:

B) Now that's some nice mods/power!

How does the GTM sound? :cloud9:

Hi Mate.

Look up gtm hr supercharger kit on web and look at the links.

There are a couple of cool videos,one with a car during dyno runs and one with some mad dude racing round an

industrial estate in a nismo car at over a ton!!!

I put those videos on here when my GTM was being installed.

The post is still on here under GTM Supercharger install.

So how many of us have this fitted now?

Andy

kev-T

Myself/

Ollie in Ashford is almost there.

I thought there was 1 other!

So how many of us have this fitted now?

Andy

kev-T

Myself/

Ollie in Ashford is almost there.

I thought there was 1 other!

I'm planning on doing mine about Easter time, sorting the suspension & brakes first. :thumbs:

Blimey, we will all have Abbey roof logo's soon:)

What have you planned for the suspension and what year is you car please?

Blimey, we will all have Abbey roof logo's soon:)

What have you planned for the suspension and what year is you car please?

Meisterr Zeta-s coilovers, superpro bushes, rear camber kit, and gt-spec under car bracing. '07 HR roadster... that you've seen numerous times! :lol:

I did see the progress of your build but not putting a face to the car, deemed it a tad rude if I posted what I had seen.

It's the black roadster that's been at the Parrot the last few times and I'm the bloke with the ginger goatee if that helps. :lol:

Ah ha. No then I didn't see your build it was the 07 Gunmetal.

That will blow ya ginger locks off if you drive that with the roof down:)

B)

According to Evo magazine the HR has been timed and hits 60 in 5.5 and 100 in 13 dead, anyone got any thoughts on what sort of times the few that have had the GTM supercharger conversion done could do it in? I'm assuming that traction would be an issue to make much difference for the 60 time but I wonder what the improvement to 100 would be?

I know the zed isn't really that sort of car but i'm interested none the less.

• 7 months later...

hey andy love the car im the guy you were speaking to at gurston down on sunday, abosulty awsome machine man total sleeper and the jet noise it makes just makes me wana charge my car so much. just a quick question are you still running the standard suspension on the z and what splitter is that you have? its look awsome..

Alex