I am the wrong shape for my z

Dave172

Being 6ft 3 with long legs if i set the seat for my legs my arms are to far away. If set for my arms my legs are cramped does any one no if there is a steering wheel boss that will move the steering wheel 3-4inches closer that fits the standard wheel. Also would this effect the steering wheel controls ?

As rothers said. I felt a little the same when I got mine. Its all about what your used to. Just give it a while and try sitting a little more upright or adjusting the front lumbar bits of the seat. Will feel odd for a bit then comfortable.

At 6' 2" I have found good driving positions in both the 350s and 370 and without the seat being the full way back. Have you tried lowering the squab but using the tilt up to 'bend' your legs to help get the righ balance between arm and leg length, with the backrest/lumber adjusted to suit?

Never had an issue on long drives (e,g. Surrey to Scotland) underlining just what a good GT cruiser they are.

We're all different, I'm only 6'0" yet I have to have the seat right back as far as it will go and fully reclined too as I have extra long legs and arms and a very short torso. Consequently my head sits at a similar level to my 5'4" wife when I'm driving :lol:

Pete