I guess this is a scam?

captain

Not sold many cars before but guess this is a scam in reply to my Autotrader ad for the Z.

"Hi,

Thanks for your quick response and am also Delighted to hear from you that the vehicle is still available for sale.

I am ok with the Terms and Conditions of sale also ok with your Final asking Price as Stated and will want to go ahead with the purchase of Car.A Cheque or Banker Draft shall be issue to you in your name payable to you immediately and i will arrange pick up after the Cheque or Banker Draft is 100% cleared .

You don't have to worry yourself about the shipment, My Private Transporter will take care of shipping as soon as you confirm the payment is Cleared by your Bank and will also want to know if there is any other miscellaneous payment like,the tax charges, etc that will be added to it.

The Transportation cost and General maintenance cost will be added to the Total amount that will be issued on your Behalf and it will be used By My shipper who will be coming for the Pick Up at your location after your bank confirms cash available for use.

My Private Shipper will take of all necessary documentation (DVLA AND V5 Registration document) and Registration that need to be done will be taken care by Him and Please Note that the Car will be shipped to Belgium it will be Use by My Daughter who is in Ghent University Belgium and i have already forward some Details of the Car i found on the advert to Her already and She is fun of the car already.i intend to give the Car a new look and which i will forward the pics to you after General Maintenance have been done on it....it will be Fully Pimp and the Color will be Change.

The vehicle would only be released and the title documents once your bank has confirmed the cleared funds. From the moment your bank confirm the money has cleared My shipping agent will be available for collection, after you have contacted me to inform me that payment is cleared.

Would email you all my full information in advance of who I'm sending and the I.D they will be showing you. I will also give them a photocopy of my driving license and 1 other proof of I.D (I.E - Utility Bill) I hope you understand this.

I want you to get back to me with all the necessary information listed below in order to make out the Cheque or Banker Draft

Name to Be Written on The Banker Draft ,Address To Send the Cheque or Banker Draft To and Your Phone Numbers.

aaI will make sure the Banker Draft get to you within next couple of working days. Awaiting for your swift response and your payment Information

I will expect your reply as soon as possible. That will enable me to issue the payment immediately.

Regards,

Mack"

My Private Shipper will take of all necessary documentation (DVLA AND V5 Registration document) and Registration that need to be done will be taken care by Him and Please Note that the Car will be shipped to Belgium it will be Use by My Daughter who is in Ghent University Belgium and i have already forward some Details of the Car i found on the advert to Her already and She is fun of the car already.i intend to give the Car a new look and which i will forward the pics to you after General Maintenance have been done on it....it will be Fully Pimp and the Color will be Change.

Sounds legit.