Envy's Turbo 350z

Jay

Wonder how Jurgen got hold of that. I assume its Jurgen @ JM Imports anyway.

same way he has Envy's old drag Supra. Which is still for sale 2 years on.

Didnt realise JM were pawnbrokers too :lol:

Nice car, looked lovely in the flesh the few times I saw it. Dont like the rear spoiler, but they rest of it - from what I remember - was very nice B)

Yep, thats Jurgens company. Weird tings though, no power figures, reflashed ECU rather than standalone, the wheels are Gram Lights and not G Games .......... wouldnt say no mind you ;)

Yep, thats Jurgens company. Weird tings though, no power figures, reflashed ECU rather than standalone, the wheels are Gram Lights and not G Games .......... wouldnt say no mind you ;)

I seem to remember at the time the ECU was done they (Envy) were looking into buying the kit that would let them do it from Technosquare. This was before UpRev was widely available (maybe even before UpRev was available at all) in this country. They never did buy the kit from what I remember but the car was more an proof of concept for them for it. Thats what I seem to recall anyway. I'm sure if our search wasnt borked then I could find the details :thumbs: